Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Is it possible?
Previous  1  2

boat

Post Wed, Oct 02 2019, 5:39 pm
Formula babies can go for longer

tweety1

Post Wed, Oct 02 2019, 5:41 pm
Yes. I had that with one of my kids too. I remember waking up a few times a night making sure she's breathing. I ended up stopping that sleep pattern at around 4-5 months cuz somebody scared me that it'll keep me from nursing clean

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Oct 02 2019, 5:50 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Yes. I had that with one of my kids too. I remember waking up a few times a night making sure she's breathing. I ended up stopping that sleep pattern at around 4-5 months cuz somebody scared me that it'll keep me from nursing clean

You stopped your baby from sleeping though the night just to keep nursing clean?! I hate having a period and being niddah but sleeping through the night is way more important to me! (I would sooner pump in the middle of the night than ruin baby's good sleep habits)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 12:13 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
You stopped your baby from sleeping though the night just to keep nursing clean?! I hate having a period and being niddah but sleeping through the night is way more important to me! (I would sooner pump in the middle of the night than ruin baby's good sleep habits)

Yeah if agree. Everyone is different

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 12:20 pm
I’ve EBF all my children. They weighed 2.9kg-3.5kg. The bigger ones ate and slept better. By 6ish week’s they had a clear long stretch which I timed to be at night. It was 6hrs in the first month, longer a little farther on. But it was 6hrs, wake to nurse then sleep another 3-4hrs.
They still sleep well.
Their naps during the day could be up to 4hrs. If I woke them too early, they wouldn’t nurse.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 12:26 pm
Yes! My son was sleeping 10 hrs by 5 weeks!
The first time he did that, I woke up petrified.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics