Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Live in help protocol + advice
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 2:40 pm
I just logged back in, TY everyone for the replies. To clarify she will absolutely NOT be a baby nurse. I had a baby nurse after my last bec I dont get an official maternity leave with my business, I needed my sleep so that I was able to recover and get back to it. Now I need something longer term.
To the people saying dont involve her in the business, I want to clarify - my business is at home ( think, a clothing business where the shelves need to be restocked at the end of the day or a pastry business where the dishes need to be done... you get the idea)
I dont plan to use an agency. I know someone with twins who has gone thru a lot of women and now she trains and takes a one time fee for long term help. I paid 65$ a week last time. I rather pay a one time flat fee...
I really appreciate everyone weighing in..

r1

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 7:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just logged back in, TY everyone for the replies. To clarify she will absolutely NOT be a baby nurse. I had a baby nurse after my last bec I dont get an official maternity leave with my business, I needed my sleep so that I was able to recover and get back to it. Now I need something longer term.
To the people saying dont involve her in the business, I want to clarify - my business is at home ( think, a clothing business where the shelves need to be restocked at the end of the day or a pastry business where the dishes need to be done... you get the idea)
I dont plan to use an agency. I know someone with twins who has gone thru a lot of women and now she trains and takes a one time fee for long term help. I paid 65$ a week last time. I rather pay a one time flat fee...
I really appreciate everyone weighing in..

Can you pm me that persons number please?

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 7:31 pm
then perhaps talk to your "work shadchan" and ask her regarding hours, responsibilities and the like. It may also depend upon the person she places with you and rates and such.
b'shaah tovah!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics