Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Finally! Very Short & Practical Money Halacha Videos

Yael

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 8:16 pm

MoneyHalacha.com – Very Short & Practical Money Halacha. All Videos Only 1 – 4 Minutes

Thousands of people have already joined the video WhatsApp groups and now, the brand-new website. MoneyHalacha.com posts/sends 1 - 4 minute VERY SHORT and PRACTICAL Money Halacha WhatsApp videos based on everyday cases such as Amazon Shipping for Saturday Delivery, Scratching a Parked Car, Hiring and Paying Cleaning Help During The Week and Shabbos, Stealing/Using WiFi or Parking Spots Without Permission, E-Commerce (web shopping) Common Cases, Damaging Other Peoples Items, and anything else that could come up in your regular day. Why not give it a try?

Visit our BRAND-NEW website + all previous videos by Clicking Here.

Get our newest videos delivered via WhatsApp Groups by Clicking Here.

For even more join options, including Email, please Click Here

And special for those women who want to join on WhatsApp but not be part of groups:
Click here for our WhatsApp Broadcast. You’ll get all the videos directly, but without being on a group with other people. After joining, the words “add me” will load in your WhatsApp. Please click the send button after it loads.

For WhatsApp Broadcast Click Here

Important Broadcast Note - After sending us your “add me” join message, you MUST also save our phone number in your phone contacts in order to get the videos. This is required by WhatsApp.

Sponsored Post

glamourmom

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 2:15 pm
Thank you. I'm excited to have an easy and accessible way to learn halachos every day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics