Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
New stroller

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 8:23 pm
Looking for recommendations for a new stroller. Would like to spend less than $200, be newborn compatible, take me though toddlerhood (50lbs).

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 8:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looking for recommendations for a new stroller. Would like to spend less than $200, be newborn compatible, take me though toddlerhood (50lbs).

50lb is the weight of an average 7 year old (but 50lb is the upper weight on most full sized stollers which is what you are looking for).

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 9:06 pm
Contours bitsy looks great. But until 6 months need to use with car seat.

Grace also has lots of different options.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Oct 06 2019, 11:21 pm
If you are looking for a good quality stroller for a good price check out craigslist in a upper class neighborhood near you. I got a bugaboo donkey in great condition for $500 on craigslist.

angelgirl

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 3:08 am
If you want a good quality buggy for regular use which will last you through, Maclaren are reasonably priced and super strong! The techno xt (I think top of their range) is safe from newborn, but I don’t know if it’s under $200- it’s around £200 so I assume it will be slightly more than $200, but it really should last well. It’s not the easiest to push, you need two hands at all times, but it is excellent quality.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 3:14 am
Check out cynebaby strollers on amazon prime. They're from china but excellent quality. There was a beautiful blue one I was eyeing recently for $165. This is a full size reversible stroller which switches from bassinet to seat with a few snaps. It is not lightweight. It is very well made and attractive.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 3:20 am
Baby Stroller Bassinet Pram Carriage Stroller - Cynebaby All Terrain Vista City Select Pushchair Stroller Compact Convertible Luxury Strollers add Foot Cover (Mature Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M.....GYWW3

Here is the link to stroller mentioned above. Now it's $189. I bought it in a different color/model for a bit more. I love it for both funtion and looks.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 3:27 am
I have the britax b-motion. It's similar to the pathway or b-free. It's almost the same as the city mini gt but cheaper. The seat lies flat, it will last right through(my 4yo still uses it sometimes). It folds really nicely and pushes really well.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 4:22 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
If you are looking for a good quality stroller for a good price check out craigslist in a upper class neighborhood near you. I got a bugaboo donkey in great condition for $500 on craigslist.

That is $300 more then op wanted!! For people who budget that is insanely over.
Besides bugaboos are bulky and over priced. I know so many with buyer regret (including myself and I paid $80).

There are many normal carriages priced normally. That aren’t state symbols.

I had a graco stroller for one child. Good push (but wouldn’t jog in it). Folded tiny with one hand fold. Was also a snap n go. Very light. Don’t need a second car stroller. Big basket.

Other then not being cool it was a great stroller.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 6:14 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
That is $300 more then op wanted!! For people who budget that is insanely over.
Besides bugaboos are bulky and over priced. I know so many with buyer regret (including myself and I paid $80).

There are many normal carriages priced normally. That aren’t state symbols.

I had a graco stroller for one child. Good push (but wouldn’t jog in it). Folded tiny with one hand fold. Was also a snap n go. Very light. Don’t need a second car stroller. Big basket.

Other then not being cool it was a great stroller.

I wasnt telling her to get the donkey. I was demonstrating the savings she could have. A donkey is a nearly $2000 stroller that I got for $500 from a rich neighborhood because the people that had it and used it for 1 year were done with it

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 8:41 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I wasnt telling her to get the donkey. I was demonstrating the savings she could have. A donkey is a nearly $2000 stroller that I got for $500 from a rich neighborhood because the people that had it and used it for 1 year were done with it

But that isn’t budheting. You aren’t saving money by getting a good deal.

Besides I still believe s bugaboo is a status symbol and not a practical stroller.

Most ppl with a bagaboo have a stroller that is a car/travel stroller and a doona or snap n go. rarely is it their only stroller.

It is possible to buy one stroller for $200 that serves all those tasks.

gande

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 8:45 am
baby jogger company. City mini and they have a stroller that also faces forward.

Just checked albee baby has great prices. They a have the umbrella stroller on clearance for $69.

lucky14

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 8:57 am
We've been happy with out city mini gt. Had good customer service. We got an adapter to use with our car seat.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 10:41 am
Brunette. You must have something against bugaboo in general. Of course you're budgeting by getting a good deal.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 10:43 am
city mini is more than $200 though. My britax is very similar and I got it on sale for under $120. It's really lasted and it converts to a travel system really easily whilst still being sturdy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics