Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
HPV mandates coming in January 2020
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:11 pm
HPV vaccine, most commonly called Gardasil, has the most adverse reactions reported.

The safety studies printed in the vaccine insert show an attempt at minimizing the adverse reactions. The rates of systemic autoimmune incidents within six months was 2.3 % in both the group that was vaccinated with Gardasil and the group that was injected with aluminum adjuvants. The rate of systemic automimmune incidents within six months was 0% in the group that was injected with a saline placebo. On the insert, they combined the two groups (adjuvant and saline) to show that there's no difference. https://www.fda.gov/media/74350/download However, with the other adverse events, they do show the three separate groups. This manipulation of data presentation is concerning.

HPV is a s-xually transmitted disease and cannot be caught in a school setting, thus it should not become mandated for school attendance.

Even if you are in general a pro-vaxxer, you might be opposed to this law.

Here is what you can do about it:
a) VOTE: https://www.nysenate.gov/legis.....ent/a

b) Call and email your state senator and your state assemblyman to tell them your concerns and that they should vote no when this comes onto the floor.

c) Talk to other people and educate them on the matter. Public opinion counts!

Shana tovah to all!

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:22 pm
Oh boy! Isnt this the one that causes infertility in like a crazy high number of girls who got it?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:28 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Oh boy! Isnt this the one that causes infertility in like a crazy high number of girls who got it?

I clicked on the link and voted that it should not be mandated for school attendance. Students are free at age 16 to choose without parental consent so they do have a choice. The earliest that the vaccine is given is age 9 so I am not sure at what point in the child's life it would be mandated.

As to your question, I don't think that ovarian failure occurred in large numbers.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:45 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I clicked on the link and voted that it should not be mandated for school attendance. Students are free at age 16 to choose without parental consent so they do have a choice. The earliest that the vaccine is given is age 9 so I am not sure at what point in the child's life it would be mandated.

As to your question, I don't think that ovarian failure occurred in large numbers.

My friend was looking into the shot and had sent me this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m.....9622/

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:53 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

Yes, that's the one.

Get informed and spread the word. We need to fight this.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 10:58 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Thanks for your vote. Spread the word.

They can mandate it anywhere from age 9 and up. If you read the text of this bill, they want to mandate it for entering sixth grade.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:02 pm
I doubt the people will have any say in this. NY is pretty doomed. Either follow the new age liberal agenda or leave. Its not worth the false feeling of thinking you have a fighting chance

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your vote. Spread the word.

They can mandate it anywhere from age 9 and up. If you read the text of this bill, they want to mandate it for entering sixth grade.

Good. Let’s prevent these kids from growing up and getting hpv related cancers.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:10 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:

So you think it's a good idea? Did you read the article I posted that my friend sent me. It seems to do more harm than good. What percentage of cancers in monogamous relationships are actually from HPV? I'm curious

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:12 pm

It's your right to vaccinate your children. I want to reserve the right to make a different decision than you. Not vaccinating my child against HPV will not affect your child. My child also reserves the right to choose, as a teen, to vaccinate him/herself when they deem it necessary or beneficial. I don't need the government to force me to do it by mandating it for school attendance.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:15 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I doubt the people will have any say in this. NY is pretty doomed. Either follow the new age liberal agenda or leave. Its not worth the false feeling of thinking you have a fighting chance

You can't give up.
I know the situation in NYS is gloomy.
Still, as citizens, we should exercise our rights, at least as long as we have them. Let your legistlators know what you think about this.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:34 pm
And all of these people pushing for an end to the religious exemption for all vaccines - this will be mandated soon and your children may die or be permanently harmed from this and you have no way out. Ask Bonei Olam and ATIME how many premature ovarian failure cases they suddenly have and they dont know why. Well just look at real life data that THEY are hiding from you. This vaccine does not prevent cancer. This vaccine is for a disease that may or may not cause cancer at age 50 plus and this disease comes from not keeping our halachos properly.
There is not one study proving that it prevents cancer. Because it was only tested on Indian girls and they are still in their teens. And the control group even proved that if you were previously exposed to that virus you are 46% more inclined to get cancer from that virus after you the shot.
So ladies - just because you are pro vaccine and just because you are a liberal and want to allow your children to have irresponsible intimate lives, doesn’t mean that this vaccine is for you.
Finally, this vaccine was originally intented for girls and later added for boys. Can you find the reason for that?
So use your heads and don’t allow yourseld to be a victim of the flavored e-cigarettes industry.

southernbubby

amother [ Tan ] wrote:
My friend was looking into the shot and had sent me this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m.....9622/

What I don't understand about the study was whether or not the women actually tried to conceive.

amother
Pewter

amother [ OP ] wrote:
You can't give up.
I know the situation in NYS is gloomy.
Still, as citizens, we should exercise our rights, at least as long as we have them. Let your legistlators know what you think about this.

No point. Our legislators have been bought.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:35 pm
southernbubby wrote:
What I don't understand about the study was whether or not the women actually tried to conceive.

Southern Bubby - you seem to be a pharma rep. Perhaps you can volunteer your body to them for further vaccine testing?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:41 pm

Even if the vaccine is given to teens, it will prevent the cancers, unless someone is molesting the child.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:42 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Nobody is actually interested in conducting proper studies on this. Vaccine manufacturers haven't tested any of their products for fertility impairment, including this vaccine. Will you sponsor a study?

However, there are cases in vaccine court and lots of personal stories of girls losing their periods, etc. after Gardasil. Look into what happened in Japan, in Ireland, and even here in the US with scientists involved in its production warning about the serious possible reactions. You have to dig a bit deeper than the CDC and you'll see there's a lot more dirt on this one.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:43 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Southern Bubby - you seem to be a pharma rep. Perhaps you can volunteer your body to them for further vaccine testing?

I am too old for Gardasil.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:51 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

What does a "hug" mean on this site. Are the girls who came down with fertility issues from gardasil being hugged via my post?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Oct 09 2019, 11:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Nobody is actually interested in conducting proper studies on this. Vaccine manufacturers haven't tested any of their products for fertility impairment, including this vaccine. Will you sponsor a study?

However, there are cases in vaccine court and lots of personal stories of girls losing their periods, etc. after Gardasil. Look into what happened in Japan, in Ireland, and even here in the US with scientists involved in its production warning about the serious possible reactions. You have to dig a bit deeper than the CDC and you'll see there's a lot more dirt on this one.

I am generally sceptical of anything that anti-vaxers put out there because I have seen a lot of manipulative twisting of science, law, statements taken out of context, etc.

I do agree, however, that medicine should only be given when there is a clear indication of benefit. Some children are in unfortunately very precarious situations and may benefit as early as age 9 but that has to be judged on a case by case basis.

Because there are possible adverse effects from vaccines, I think that only those that are routinely transmitted in schools should be mandated.
Page 1 of 9   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics