Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
What do I need to plug this Lightbox directly into a wall?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 10 2019, 4:18 pm
What do I need to plug this Lightbox into a wall outlet? Now one end is in Lightbox and the USB end goes into my laptop, for power. Id prefer to plug it into a wall outlet.

Do I need something to plug USB end into a wire that goes into a wall outlet, and have 2 wires, or can I use one wire that can go from Lightbox (tiny opening, not sure what its called) to wall outlet?

TIA

teachkids

Post Thu, Oct 10 2019, 4:26 pm
They sell little cubes that the USB end plugs into to go into an outlet. They're often used for phone chargers

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 10 2019, 4:29 pm
I doubt you need the quick charge version but this is what I use for my phone chargers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....image

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 10 2019, 4:31 pm
teachkids wrote:
They sell little cubes that the USB end plugs into to go into an outlet. They're often used for phone chargers

Done! Thanks a mil!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 10 2019, 9:20 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I doubt you need the quick charge version but this is what I use for my phone chargers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....image

I read that this works with Iphones. Does this charge Iphones much quicker than the chargers that you get with the Iphones?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen