Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Is there clothing shopping in Tel Tzion?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 11:51 pm
Is there anyone selling clothing for women or for kids in Tel Tzion? Where do people who live there shop for clothing? I know there are a few stores in Shaar Tzion (but not necessarily such chareidi styles/following Chareidi tznius rules)... is there anywhere else closer/easier than going to Yerushalayim?

Thanks!

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Sep 25 2019, 5:43 am
I didn't reply when I first saw this because I was hoping people with more info would beat me to it. But they were too slow... There used to be an actual children's clothing store in Tel Tzion (one of the machsanim). I'm not sure if it is still there or not and didn't find anything about it looking through some recent circulars. I think it was called Honey Kids, but could be mixed up. I was never there though and know nothing about it though. (Sorry, that's why I was trying to leave this to others...)

There are jewelry and head covering stores and sales all the time, but no women's clothing that I know of. Once in a while someone does one, but I've never found them too worthwhile. There is a second-hand clothing store and there are sometimes second-hand clothing sales elsewhere, so some people go to those. For new children's clothing, Bazaar Strauss in Shaar Binyamin has some things. For chareidi women's clothing, I haven't found anything closer than Jerusalem.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 4:06 am
Thanks, I really appreciate your answer! I saw it when you wrote it but got distracted with something so never responded. But I appreciate the time you took to write it up. It helped me, thank you.

I did end up finding some things at Bazaar Strauss but... okay.

I didn't try the second-hand place... Maybe I should, I don't know.

Does anyone know where there is to go in Pisgat Zeev?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions