Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
My 5 yr old annoys me :(
Previous  1  2

seeker

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 3:34 pm
I guess I just assume that every parent has tried to teach their kids to behave, and they reach out for help when their initial teaching attempts aren't working. Sorry for coming down so harshly then. I would be deeply offended if someone suggested that my kids' difficulties are because I never tried teaching them to behave.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 3:38 pm
seeker wrote:
I guess I just assume that every parent has tried to teach their kids to behave, and they reach out for help when their initial teaching attempts aren't working. Sorry for coming down so harshly then. I would be deeply offended if someone suggested that my kids' difficulties are because I never tried teaching them to behave.

I didnt suggest. I asked Smile

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Oct 11 2019, 3:49 pm
My4Jewels wrote:
Huh? Why change the title? I have no money.. does that mean someone with money can’t complain about their financial challenges? They might be different than mine but real none the less. Why is that offensive? Can people not complain that their parent is so hard to deal with when others have lost their parents already??

Sorry that’s just taking this whole culture of everyone is offended by everything just a bit too far.

OP kids can be so difficult sometimes. How is she at school? I would ask the teachers if they see anything concerning at school. This way you know if it’s only at home behavior or something consistent.

It’s very different saying your kid is difficult than annoying. A mother needs to understand kids are kids and she shouldn’t put them down. Annoying is insulting and a put down.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers