Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Bingo Coming to Monsey!
Previous  1  2

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 10:27 pm
What are bingo's cheap specialties?

amother
Blush

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 10:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://rcbizjournal.com/2019/.....nter/

Great news! Any idea when they will open?

ra_mom

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 10:29 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
What are bingo's cheap specialties?

Their own Blue Pantry line is cheaper if you don't need specific brands. Their dairy is a little cheaper so if you buy a lot that can add up. Their salmon is good and cheaper too.

amother
Mustard

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 10:34 pm
tweety1 wrote:
#1 bingo is not that cheap. They have their specialties that they're cheap but otherwise they're pretty comparable to others #2 in bp they don't have delivery. I hope in Monsey they will otherwise I don't think they'll be too successful
I would think that monsey with no delivery would be easier than bp. Nowhere to park in front of the house, apartment buildings,

Ravenclaw

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 10:58 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I would think that monsey with no delivery would be easier than bp. Nowhere to park in front of the house, apartment buildings,

Also almost every family in Monsey has a car, and if not taxis are cheap

southernbubby

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:23 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:

My son-in-law just posted a WhatsApp of the crazy scene in the Boro Park Bingo right now with the long lines and huge crowd but I don't know how to upload it here.

singleagain

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:
My son-in-law just posted a WhatsApp of the crazy scene in the Boro Park Bingo right now with the long lines and huge crowd but I don't know how to upload it here.

Follow video instructions

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:38 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Yup. Just got back from there. You could barely move the carts and I came when they opened.

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:42 pm
I don't know if they will make it as I went into it once in Brooklyn and was ttly not impressed with the store or the pricing.

potatoes

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:48 pm
Where in Monsey is it opening?
I actually agree that Monsey groceries are overpriced, because they get away with it.
So so much more expensive than Brooklyn, and its just an hour away, plus its a huge community, tens of thousands of frum shoppers- not a small OOT place where the importing would cost a lot.

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:51 pm
potatoes wrote:
I actually agree that Monsey groceries are overpriced, because they get away with it.
So so much more expensive than Brooklyn, and its just an hour away, plus its a huge community, tens of thousands of frum shoppers- not a small OOT place where the importing would cost a lot.

Next to Target in the spring valley marketplace. Where TJ Maxx used to be.
I don't agree that Monsey stores are so overpriced.I have been to Brooklyn "cheap" stores that cost me way more.

southernbubby

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:56 pm
singleagain wrote:
Follow video instructions

I can't figure out how to get it from WhatsApp to something else. That shows me what to do if I share it with imamother but it is still stuck in WhatsApp land.

singleagain

Post Sat, Oct 12 2019, 11:57 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I can't figure out how to get it from WhatsApp to something else. That shows me what to do if I share it with imamother but it is still stuck in WhatsApp land.

On WhatsApp. Long click and download it

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:00 am
potatoes wrote:

I am currently in Crown Heights and produce here is not cheaper than in Monsey. I paid around $7.49 here for a bag of clementines and $1.19/lb for watermelon.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:08 am
singleagain wrote:
On WhatsApp. Long click and download it

It said upload, which I did, but now I can't find the upload.
Anyway, it is only that crazy before Succos and Pesach. The rest of the time it is busy but not crazy.

singleagain

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:43 am
southernbubby wrote:
Anyway, it is only that crazy before Succos and Pesach. The rest of the time it is busy but not crazy.

singleagain

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:44 am
southernbubby wrote:

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries