Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How many Boro Parker’s here??
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:01 am
I’m on this sight a lot. Especially now with a nursing baby. This is my entertainment while nursing:). I’m a typical boro Parker and never discussed with my friends that I post here. I often wonder while waiting online in neishlus, sesame, oh nuts,u name it. If the woman in front of me is the one I just conversed with anonymously. So. How many of my friends are here? I’m Boro park chasidush/nuetral. Who/what are u?? And for added fun what’s ur new favorite store? Mines sesame. Omg those mini donuts!! Tongue Out

Einikel

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:03 am
Hi Hi

PeanutMama

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:05 am
Me!
Chasidish but not affiliated with any rav as in not satmar not bobov not belz not anything lol. We moved in a few months ago and I also have a cute baby boy!!

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:46 am
Dh is from BP.
If you see a lady that doesn't fit the mold walking into a home on 12th Ave, that's me going to visit my in-laws.
Wave

cnc

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:48 am
As my friend says : Imamother is like the Mikvah. Everyone goes(is on it) but nobody discusses it.
Hi LOL

Water Stones

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:49 am
I’m not from BP or live in BP, but my sil recently married to Satmar and I visit her all the time. I live in CH.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:52 am
I'm a born and bred Boro Parker, but I live in Lakewood since I'm married. I must say the town has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since I left... I barely recognize it!
I'm also neutral/chassidish, went to bais yaakov but have a fluent Yiddish.
Still love bagels and greens, and I miss my manicurist terribly!

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 12:52 am
Bp/viznitz. Born and bred. I have a few favorite stores. Little luxury, table 40, plug ins,

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:15 am
cnc wrote:
As my friend says : Imamother is like the Mikvah. Everyone goes(is on it) but nobody discusses it.
Hi LOL

Love this!!! LOL

rockstar

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:17 am
Born and bred in boro park. Although would love to move somewhere with more trees and grass. I am neautral chassidish right now I don’t identify by any.
As for my favorite store, there are too many to name.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:18 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Bp/viznitz. Born and bred. I have a few favorite stores. Little luxury, table 40, plug ins,

Ok you live in the low 40’s Very Happy

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:18 am
Hi

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:41 am
Me me me... My favorite store is Gourmet glatt although I don't go there often at all

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:49 am
Me! Favorite store? They're all ridiculously overpriced Banging head
Ok fine the nuttery's drinks are yumm

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:51 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Me me me... My favorite store is Gourmet glatt although I don't go there often at all

What do you like about Gourmet Glatt?

The turnover in KRM of the dated packed chocolate is second to none so you know youre getting it super fresh, and Bingo has Organic Vegetables. What brings you to Gourmet Glatt? The meat maybe?

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:56 am
Many Smile

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 1:58 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
What do you like about Gourmet Glatt?

The turnover in KRM of the dated packed chocolate is second to none so you know youre getting it super fresh, and Bingo has Organic Vegetables. What brings you to Gourmet Glatt? The meat maybe?

I've actually never shopped meat at gourmet, I just like their quality & selection. Oh & they have pretty good sale items...
Bingos customer service stinks & I dont like their poultry, otherwise I do shop there plenty.
KRM is also great

nanny24/7

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 2:16 am
I don't technically live in Boro Park but definitely consider myself a Boro Parker
My kids go to school there and I do all my shopping there. I am unaffiliated as far as community. Not chasidish or litvish.
We moved here a couple of years ago.
I did not grow up here.
Hi!!
My favorite stores are JII Pizza, Table 40, and Judaica Corner.

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 2:20 am
Hi Boro Parker here. Favorite store is Hot bagels used to buy every motzei shabbos when we lived around the corner.
I also wonder who is on imamother but its hard to Steriotype because I figured out one person and she is Very Chassidish.

Einikel

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 2:23 am
Favorite stores are Quickaid Pharmacy and Ice Cream House
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics