Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Agassi 10 Mikvah - Har Nof - Few Questions?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 4:15 am
I'm going to Har Nof for sukkos and will need to go to the mikvah on Friday night.

Do I need an appointment? When is it open and for how long?

If I want an appointment can I get one, even though it's Friday night?

How much does it cost?

Sorry for all the questions! I've never been to any mikvah except my local one... and I'm a bit nervous!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 4:55 am
No appointment necessary or available. Its a first come first serve basis. To just toivel I believe it is 20 NIS. The entrance to the Mikveh is on the left side of the building (which is a big shul by the way) It says Nashim in Hebrew and you walk down all the stairs. It is open from about 20 minutes after candlelighting. Let me know if you have any more questions.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 5:34 am
Thank you very much! Smile

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 6:06 am
Not OP but I will be in the exact same situation as her...how/when do I pay when going on Shabbos or Yom tov? Shd I go after Shabbos and drop the money in then, or better before yom tov starts? Thanks! Btw OP I was at the Har Nof mikvah last year and it was really nice as they have recently redone it. (In case you were wondering.)

amother

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 6:23 am
Ok same amother as above...just realised I am going on motsae Shabbos beH so that question doesn't apply to me, but I have another one - can you tell me what time it opens then? Also I will be doing all my preps at the mikvah so will need a bath etc - how much does that cost? Thanks!

finallyamommy

Post Sun, Sep 15 2013, 10:34 am
Bath is 30 shek I believe, and you can just pay on motzei Shabbos. Go as soon as you make havdalah... we keep Rabbeinu Tam so I show up about half an hour later, but it's always open then.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 2:32 am
Anyone have updated information?

Hours?

Do I have to pay tonight even though it's Chag?

Do I need an appointment?

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 5:42 am
You pay after . Don't know updated hours, but its typically around 1/2 an hour after hadlakah for an hour if I remember correctly. Call the number - it will probably have a recording. No appointments.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 6:18 am
Thanks for the info!

I tried the number but it just rings and rings. Hopefully they will be open when I go and all will go well.

Chag Sameach Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions