Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Cheap shoes lasting.
Previous  1  2

nomismommy

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 9:11 am
You can buy expensive brands on sale and have good quality for cheap. I only buy on sale. I really can't think of any item I've bought that wasn't on sale.. ever.
And we have nice brands (not Jewish store stuff it's bad quality imo) and we don't spend a lot of money.

Also kids feet grow fast. They can't wear the same pair for a year. And shoes shouldn't be worn by several children so why spend lots of money on shoes that are worn for a few months?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 9:17 am
I only bought cheap shoes for DD because her feet grew so fast. They'd often be too small before they wore out. Now that she's a teen, I'll spend more money on shoes for her.

As an adult, I always pay good money for my shoes, because I need back support. Naot, Ecco, Dansko, that type. I can't wear any other style, and I have shoes that look good and feel good that are 10 years old. Even if the shoes were $140 new, that's only $14 a year.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Oct 13 2019, 10:45 am
Primark is European look for quality not origin
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains