Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
The Keto diet
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 18 2019, 4:47 pm
Is anyone here on the keto diet and can tell me what you eat all day?

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Oct 18 2019, 5:36 pm
I’ve been on a very low carb diet since May 2017. You are welcome to search my name and read all my posts. If you’re interested I can send a PDF by email for a good way to get started using only real foods.

Tzippy323

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 11:55 am
I am on keto and have learned and developed many recipes that keep me full and happy. Please let me know how I can send some of them to you.

superstar

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:19 pm
andrea levy wrote:
I’ve been on a very low carb diet since May 2017. You are welcome to search my name and read all my posts. If you’re interested I can send a PDF by email for a good way to get started using only real foods.

im interested!
would you be able to pm it to me?

OutATowner

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:21 pm
Tzippy323 wrote:
I am on keto and have learned and developed many recipes that keep me full and happy. Please let me know how I can send some of them to you.

Not op, but can you post here or pm me? Thanks!

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 12:26 pm
lkwd_mom wrote:
im interested!
would you be able to pm it to me?

Please send me your email address

Cheiny

Post Fri, Oct 25 2019, 4:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is anyone here on the keto diet and can tell me what you eat all day?

For my breakfast/ lunch, I eat some kind of fish (salmon, tuna, etc) and salad with celery, cucumber, lettuce mix, tomato, etc. and a fatty dressing/olive oil

Dinner: chicken or meat made with lots of olive oil, hot veggies

Snacks: avocado, nuts

Go to ruledme.com for lots of suggestions for meal ideas

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:59 pm
With keto simple is best
When you start adding treats you get in trouble
Protein low carb veg fat

Tzippy323

Post Fri, Nov 01 2019, 3:25 pm
Keto everything bageless cream cheese and l9x

Take a container of whipped cream cheese and dump it into a bowl. Use an immersion blender to mix and smooth. Take a package (8 ounces) of lox, and shred it. Add to the cream cheese and use the immersion blender again to combine it well. Put in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Pour everything challah mis onto a plate. Form the cream cheese mixture into balls, you should get about 20, and roll in the everything mix. Freeze them in a zip loc bag. Take one when you need to boost your fat and ntake and need a snack.

momX4

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 8:34 am
Im interested in trying the Keto diet. Is there any website that can help me plan kosher meals? I dont mind paying a fee.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 7:33 am
BUMPing this up
If you are on the Keto diet I love to see a sample meal plan
Also- let me know if you do intermittent Fasting, IF

I do IF, 16/8 sometimes 18/6, a few times OMAD, one meal a day.

1st meal - 9 ish, sometimes I push it longer
3 oz cheese (3 slices) microwaved until they become chips
1/2 avocado, about 80g
Coffee
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp mct oil- sometimes

2nd meal - around 4/4:30pm
8oz bone broth
2 cups salad
3TBSP Olive oil
4 chicken wings baked

7pm
Decaf
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp mct oil- sometimes

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 12:26 pm
Bump

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:41 pm
Is no one doing Keto lately

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:59 pm
I am doing dirty keto-
For breakfast- around 11- I have an 8oz cup of coffee, with 1/3 cup almond milk, sweet and low and 2 tbsp mct oil/ avocado oil- whichever I have in the house.
Lunch is around 4-I work from 12-4 so can't eat then
Lunch I have a big salad with shredded cheese,romaine lettuce, 4 grape tomatos cut up, olives and a tbsp of avocado oil.With a bag of quest nacho cheese chips.
Supper I usually eat a meat/chicken with a tbsp of avocado oil poured on and some vegetables.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:33 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I am doing dirty keto-
For breakfast- around 11- I have an 8oz cup of coffee, with 1/3 cup almond milk, sweet and low and 2 tbsp mct oil/ avocado oil- whichever I have in the house.
Lunch is around 4-I work from 12-4 so can't eat then
Lunch I have a big salad with shredded cheese,romaine lettuce, 4 grape tomatos cut up, olives and a tbsp of avocado oil.With a bag of quest nacho cheese chips.
Supper I usually eat a meat/chicken with a tbsp of avocado oil poured on and some vegetables.

What exactly is dirty keto?

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 9:34 pm
I am not staying away from processed food. I can eat anything if it fits into my carb allotment.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 1:08 am
Breakfast I eat a cup cottage cheese and some diced tomatoes with sour cream with a coffee half and half and a Splenda or monk fruit extract.

Lunch I do 2 scramled eggs and mozerella cheese with a green salad and a nice dressing.

Dinner is usually a chicken with a salad or cooked keto friendly vegetables. And chicken soup (its called bone broth if you use the carb counter app).
And I eat a sour pickle (because Andrea Levy said so Smile thanks for the idea).

I have 10 pistachios or any nut for snack.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 8:33 am
Keep them coming

This morning I’m in the mood for flax mug bread, butter, and coffee with almond milk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....t=22s

Dinner
Sautéed ground beef with spices and lettuce leaves to make a simple taco
And 1 cup of bone broth-maybe 2 if I’m hungry

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 10:27 am
I think the answer very much depends on where you are having your meals.
What I eat in a day varies when I’m at work or work from home.
Breakfast at work usually farmers cheese with some sour cream and strawberries or raspberries. I also add 2 Tbsp of ground golden flaxseed. Coffee with cream.
At home I might have the same or eggs with spinach (or diced zucchini) and cheese. Or hemp “oatmeal”

Lunch can be a salad with mayo based dressing or olive oil and some kind of protein, like salmon, sliced eggs, cheese, cubed chicken or turkey (not together with cheese lol)
Soup - broccoli, zucchini
Leftover roasted veggies, cauliflower or broccoli kugel

Dinner is protein (not lean), green veggies roasted with olive oil, sautés enoki mushrooms. Cauliflower risotto. Cauliflower or wonder noodles rice with black soy beans. Ramen bowl with edamame spaghetti.
Low carb homemade tacos

I made nice oat fiber bread and then I can have cream cheese and lox or anything else sandwich.

For snacks, I have stash of nuts, little packs of olives from Trader Joe’s, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. And I can’t leave without my 85% Schmerling chocolate, which happens to be very low carb.

ETA - lots of avocados

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 10:37 am
Oat fiber bread. Amazing idea thanks for sharing!

Is it hamotzie?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise