Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Seeking a plastic surgeon, meuhedet for simple mole-removal

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 12:08 pm
Not all plastic surgeons through the kupah can do this procedure. They cut off the mole and send it in for biopsy. It's a simple in-office procedure. The dermatologist who said I should have it removed did not give me a name of an actual doctor, only said it has to be in the Malcha Mall. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone have an actual name of a plastic surgeon who does this through meuchedet? Thanks.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 1:03 pm
Dr. Helen Green at Malha is a very well regarded plastic surgeon who does these small procedures.

She's in Wednesdays and Thursdays and some Tuesdays. Try to get a morning appointment, before she gets backed up. I think the number is 02 584 6400

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 10:28 pm
Thanks! I booked already for Dr. Tuchman a while back. Does anyone know if he does this procedure? I can't seem to get an answer from his office.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Oct 23 2019, 2:57 am
What a coincidence. I just came from Dr. Green's office in Malcha.
I went for a consultation about a mole removal too.
I decided to not go ahead with the procedure because of the risk of scarring that she explained to me but she would have done it on the spot if I had wanted to go through with it. It wouild have taken about 10 minutes according to what she said. There is an area in the clinic where she performs small surgical procedures.
You do have to make an appointment several months in advance. I made mine in early July.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 23 2019, 3:04 am
Update: I got through to someone in the office of Dr. Tuchman (same office of Dr. Green) and I found out that he does the procedure in-office, as hoped. I would have booked with Dr. Green since now you are recommending her, but I only have 2.5 months left to wait for the Dr. Tuchman appt, so I think I will just go with that. I appreciate the replies.

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Oct 23 2019, 3:19 am
There is also Dr. Lusthaus over there . I never heard of the other Dr you are going too but its all at the same practice
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics