Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Article in Ami / 2 mothers

elisheva25

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 5:51 pm
What did everyone think of that article ?
Volunteer wanted to keep the baby ?
I thought it was bizaree! Love to hear what others thought.

cnc

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 5:53 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....73045

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 9:16 pm
I was sort of disturbed by the story. I don’t think it belongs in a frum family publication.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 9:58 pm
that volunteer didnt want to "keep a baby" she had babysat for for 2 or 3 weeks. she RAISED him for 3 YEARS and the parents allowed it. 3 years. The kid called the volunteer mommy for heavens sake.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 10:19 pm
We had this discussion on a different trhead already , I heared from lots of ppl thay were very disturbed by this story.
I Cannot wait to read the feedback what ppl will put in next time in the ami regarding this. It definitely doesnt seem like it happened to heimish ppl .

What I was bothered was why the actual mom didnt have involved herself more on her kid atleast after a few weeks after she was very sick, like just do a short visit, ect. or when she did go once and bina gave the cold shoulders she shouldve done something then about it.

I feel both sides of the story had its wrongs, Still wonder though if was a true story.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 10:19 pm
We had this discussion on a different trhead already , I heared from lots of ppl thay were very disturbed by this story.
I Cannot wait to read the feedback what ppl will put in next time in the ami regarding this. It definitely doesnt seem like it happened to heimish ppl .

What I was bothered was why the actual mom didnt have involved herself more on her kid atleast after a few weeks after she was very sick, like just do a short visit, ect. or when she did go once and bina gave the cold shoulders she shouldve done something then about it.

I feel both sides of the story had its wrongs, Still wonder though if was a true story.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics