Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Training in new cleaning lady
Previous  1  2

dankbar

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 9:49 am
They also need to be open to listen how you want things done, the ones that did clean other Jewish homes, and feel like pro already, are sometimes such bigshots that they know best, because they've done it before.
Also every Jewish home has different religious/kasruth standards let's say when it comes to kitchen cleaning. Firstly, they have to learn not to mix the milk/meat utensils & shown the different colors dishtowels which every home has a diff color etc

When it comes to pesach cleaning, they can sometimes say they that they cleaned by other Jewish home, (maybe not that religious, and weren't told to wash these things for Passover )

tf

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 10:06 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Op
Firstly I didn’t mean to upset anybody
I guess what I’m looking for a a cleaning schedule to write up together with my lady for 3 days 6 hours a day
Thank you

I'm sorry your question got sidetracked to something else. Why don't you write down the schedule of what you want accomplished each day?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry