Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kosher vegan jerky?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 2:18 pm
Anyone know of a store bought kosher vegan jerky? I have made tofu jerky and mushroom jerky but am looking for something store bought for my DD.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 3:51 pm
https://www.google.com/search?.....UTF-8

Google is your friend. It only took me one click to find all of this.

When making your own jerky, try using zucchini strips or eggplant. It's really yummy.

lavenderchimes

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:16 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=kosher+vegan+jerky&rlz=1C1GCEA_enIL821IL836&oq=kosher+vegan+jerky&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Google is your friend. It only took me one click to find all of this.

When making your own jerky, try using zucchini strips or eggplant. It's really yummy.

It would appear that this is one of those times when Google is both friends and foe, because I spent 5 minutes searching, and couldn't find any that were ACTUALLY vegan and kosher jerky. But now I REALLY want some!!! And will probably never make my own ...

ra_mom

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:20 pm
I've bought some. But it was gross.

flmommy

Post Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:24 pm
I did same search and couldn’t find anything which is why I posted. It does seem like Primal makes one but the reviews aren’t very good!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 11:42 am
From Primal Jerky...
"The Kosher certification we are in the process of getting is KF Kosher – The Federation of Synagogues ."

Never heard of that hesher looks like it’s from England. Anyone familiar with it? I did not see it on kosher quest list.

lavenderchimes

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
From Primal Jerky...
"The Kosher certification we are in the process of getting is KF Kosher – The Federation of Synagogues ."

Never heard of that hesher looks like it’s from England. Anyone familiar with it? I did not see it on kosher quest list.

I've never heard of it. Looked it up, but I don't really know how to tell what's reliable, honestly. It's UK based. There have been some threads mentioning here on imamother. Of course, it's going to depend on you and your stringencies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen