Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Regret doing hairline laser

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 9:49 am
Anyone done it and feels like this? I started right after I got married because of my low hairline, and I feel like Ive paid to kill my looks! My hairline is super high and I hate how I look in the mirror. I wish there was a way to reverse it Confused

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 10:39 am
No advice, but I can somewhat commiserate. I also did laser on my low hairline. Unlike you, I don't mind the results, but DH does. So if I had it to do over again, I probably would have explored other options. Don't know that anything can be done now though.

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 10:41 am
I don't know why this became a thing. Sad Everybody looks better with their natural hairline, and wigs should be bought to accommodate, barring extenuating circumstances.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 10:53 am
Like with most other cosmetic procedures, it can be done slightly or to an Elizabethan era style extreme.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 12:51 pm
That's one of the reasons I won't do it despite the annoyances of my low hairline.

My Rav told me that the hair on the sides that sticks out of a snood is not considered ervah.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 4:48 pm
Me! I regret it every time I look at myself in the mirror. It looks unnaturally high and too perfectly even.. I don't recommend it to anyone!

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 5:04 pm
I can not stand the look of a lasered hailine. So unnatural, like a straight line.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 6:51 pm
I Have a super low hairline with the widows peak so I didn’t really have any other option. But I don’t regret it at all. My wigs look 100% better further back

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 7:40 pm
Ok, I have a widows peak and low hairline and have been considering this for years but always wimp out.
Those who are unhappy... just how much did you laser off? I was thinking like 1/2 inch. Did you do more? Less?
Also, does the lasered part start to look like you have a naturally larger forehead? Or does it look like pale, shaved scalp?

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 7:58 pm
It doesn't look natural, it looks like a waxed scalp.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 8:00 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Ok, I have a widows peak and low hairline and have been considering this for years but always wimp out.
Those who are unhappy... just how much did you laser off? I was thinking like 1/2 inch. Did you do more? Less?
Also, does the lasered part start to look like you have a naturally larger forehead? Or does it look like pale, shaved scalp?

The lasered part looks natural, like regular skin. It's the hairline that looks unnatural.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 8:49 pm
The forehead looks like natural skin but I just don't look good with such a high hairline. I did a little bit more than 1/2 inch. The neck I did only 3 times and I love it. most is gone but still have some thin hair so back hairline looks natural.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics