Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Heels with stockings

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 9:44 pm
I recently started wearing stockings. I must be missing something, as I’m having issues wearing heels now!! It’s like there’s no traction for my feet to stay put they just slip and almost slide off as I’m walking ...
Am I missing something? I know tons of women wear heels with stockings so what gives?? 😩

zaq

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 9:48 pm
What did you wear before? And how high are your heels? You can buy moleskin pads for the ball of the foot or fabric or moleskin insoles to give you added traction. Or wear lower heels.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 9:57 pm
I’m talking about wearing the same heels as before , leather, suede, or fabric pumps at about 4 inch heels. The only difference is now that I wear stockings they slip right off! My skin isn’t so slippery and would grip the shoe well, but the stockings just glide off .
I’ve tried a variety of inserts , they all also slip against my smooth stockings. Are my stockings too smooth?
The Gel inserts by the way were the worst ! The shoe fits well! The gel was smooth so my smooth stockings had even less traction on it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 10:03 pm
So is a moleskin pad like bandages material??Because I tried putting bandages in my heel but that didn’t help

mom_13

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 11:06 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w.....-hack

Found this when searching tights with rubber grippers Very Happy

rising hero

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 11:10 pm
I find sometimes a new pair is more slippery. After a few washes its less slippery.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 11:25 pm
Heal inserts.
Gel ones are perfect for bare legs. I have foam and brushed suede ones with stockings/tights.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics