Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Green Fences

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Sep 07 2008, 11:01 pm
Anyone reading this serial in the Family First of Mishapacha?
Really silly. He's this smart, with-it guy, and she's such a silly immature baby. They make her into such a fool. I wonder how it will end?

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Sep 07 2008, 11:30 pm
I think it's grossly exaggerated though it does make for an interesting read.

EsaEinai

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 5:10 am
I read a few weeks-worth. I enjoyed reading it, but I do agree with you that Basya is not portrayed so well. I haven't read it since her husband started law school. Whats been happening since then?

Cdlf

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 8:45 am
I'm enjoying it! Will it be a full published book?! Any other interesting read by this author?!

chaylizi

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 8:47 am
is that the one who's husband forces her to go to a therapist b/c she is being influenced by her friend's spending habits? stupid book, I wouldn't spend money on it.

ILOVELIFE

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 1:03 pm
chaylizi wrote:
is that the one who's husband forces her to go to a therapist b/c she is being influenced by her friend's spending habits? stupid book, I wouldn't spend money on it.

hey the book is out already?

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Sep 20 2008, 11:24 pm
um I read this weeks installment and I wanted to crcy for him!!! He's doing what she wanted and is getting honored by the university and she cud care less!!

chaylizi

Post Sat, Sep 20 2008, 11:42 pm
ILOVELIFE wrote:
chaylizi wrote:

hey the book is out already?

no but I'm not planning ot buy it if it comes out. I prefer to read something that actually has a story line. I also really dislike books that were originally a weekly serial. the stories sound odd & stilted when put together in book form. I had an english teacher who refused to teach Dickens ever because she couldn't stand the verbosity of an author who was paid weekly (monthly, I forget?) by the word.

PIP

Post Sun, Sep 21 2008, 12:16 am
Batya irks me. I get mad every time I read it! Grow up lady! Rolling Eyes (She REALLY irks me!!!) Poor Ari!

I make it sound like they're real people Rolling Eyes

RR

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 2:07 pm
Just read the book and I think its a great one! A story line that's good and very well written. And I learned so much from this book - it has really really good lessons to learn.

LizzieR

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 10:37 am
Does anyone have a copy of this book that they are willing to sell?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room