Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for Bar Mitzvah leining teacher in or near Flatbush

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 1:49 pm
We'll be making a Bar Mitzvah in a little over a year, and DS wants to lein the entire parsha, which is a long one. We're looking for someone to teach him the trop and how to lein. We live in the heart of Flatbush, so the closer the better, but we're willing to drive farther for someone good. If you have someone you used and were happy with, please post a name and contact info, or let me know how to PM you.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 1:19 pm
Bump - nobody here in Flatbush has ever made a Bar Mitzvah and hired someone to teach their son to lein?

yo'ma

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 4:44 am
I know Bini Levitz does or has done it. I don’t have his contact information, but I can get it if you need it. My nephews used him, but I know him because our parents are neighbors.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 5:15 am
yo'ma wrote:
I know Bini Levitz does or has done it. I don’t have his contact information, but I can get it if you need it. My nephews used him, but I know him because our parents are neighbors.

He is excellent but books up well over a year in advance.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 6:33 am
yo'ma wrote:

Thanks, I see a Binyamin Levitz on Ave. L and East 13th. Is that the one you're referring to?

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 6:48 am
Yes, that’s the right one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries