Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Dini wigs price

superjew1

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:45 pm
Hey was wondering if anybody has an idea of how much a dini costs (lace front, dini cut)
I know they are more expensive but say the don't discuss their prices over social media. But I'm just curious

simba

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:09 pm
My sister was just telling me tonight that they start at $4,000.00 and go up to $10,000.00.
Have no personal experience so can’t tell you forsure.

ccwife

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:13 pm
simba wrote:
My sister was just telling me tonight that they start at $4,000.00 and go up to $10,000.00.
Have no personal experience so can’t tell you forsure.

$10,000!?? There was always a thought in the back of my mind that one day when I could afford one I'd get one. I'm a candidate for a higher cost. I don't think I could ever justify spending so much money on a wig. Even if I became a millionare I hope that never feels ok to me. Oh well. I'll have to dream lower Sad

superjew1

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:18 pm
Whoa did not think it would be that much! I thought like 3000-5000.
Maybe that's why they don't post it publicly lol... Scared to scare off potential buyers with absurd prices...

r1

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:22 pm
The 10 grand ones are rare exceptions (it they exist) I’m brunette and got a normal long lace for about 4,000. I don’t think the blondes were more than 5,000 from my friends....

fig

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:32 pm
Dini has a very well done Instagram page. Every body that I know that has a Dini wig has had to send it back at least 4 - 5 times till they are happy with it. When you send it back, it takes at least a week. Or you have to spend the day waiting in Dinis salon. Many are afraid to admit that they are not happy with it after spending so much time and money. Unless $5000 wont affect you if it’s a lemon - save your money. People are super thrilled with their wigs that they spent $2000 on.

superjew1

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:43 pm
etalebo wrote:
Dini has a very well done Instagram page. Every body that I know that has a Dini wig has had to send it back at least 4 - 5 times till they are happy with it. When you send it back, it takes at least a week. Or you have to spend the day waiting in Dinis salon. Many are afraid to admit that they are not happy with it after spending so much time and money. Unless $5000 wont affect you if it’s a lemon - save your money. People are super thrilled with their wigs that they spent $2000 on.

Very true about their Instagram page. Dini is an excellent saleswoman and a master of wigs and the Instagram page reaches everyone round the world, which got me thinking that I wanted one even though I had never heard of them until I started following their page.
Great advertising but I couldn't spend 4000 on a wig.
My mother bought me my first wig for around 2800 and I felt sick about that...

ltf

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:02 am
How much is her W line and how different is it?

r1

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 9:09 am
etalebo wrote:

True. Butt after fixing mine twice (about 5 years ago) it has been the most incredible wig wearing experience- the hair is something else. Never looks bad, Israel the rain traveling etc it’s just naturally gorgeous hair. My mother wanted me to have one because hers is her go to for a decade already (she fixed it once by then about 3/4 years ago). It’s not cheap and I’m not one to say it’s worth it but it definitely has some merit. If I ever got one again I would get by a sheitel macher who’s cut I trust more and who can deal with the servicing.

I have also found two for relatives by resellers, u get the don’t piece ready to go for a fraction of the price. Neither of them were worn in they were basically new seems ppl hated the cut enough to lose money on it.

Btw would love if this was in an anon enabled forum 😬

mkf

Post Tue, Sep 03 2019, 11:38 am
I went to check out Dini wigs two weeks ago. I also thought I’ll be able to find something for $4000 but apparently the prices are so much higher. I tried on 20 inch regular Dini top lace they told me it would cost $6500 not including cut, color or anything. They also have a cheaper line called w line. The quality of the hair is not the same as the regular Dini but you can get it for $1000 less. Shorter wigs are cheaper but again probably not under $4000

EPL

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 7:53 am
I bought my first Dini almost 10 years ago, when it was $2000, and it still looks beautiful!
So after all this time, when I decided to get another fine sheitel, I could only think of getting another Dini. Things have changed since Dini first came to Monsey. Her Shop is very disorganized, wigs get lost. My sheitel could not be found, until I saw it lying on the floor in a dirty heap. I purchased a semi-custom one , for about $4000. They charged extra for the highlites, and lace front, and several weeks later when I picked it up, I wasn't that happy with the way it looked. It had to go back twice, and now I wish I had bought something else. It doesn't look as good as some sheitels my friends wear in the $3000 range. But I'm stuck with it. I waited 10 yrs to get a good sheitel, and I now continue to wear my old one.

mkf

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 8:15 am
Do you know any other Shaitel companies with lace top and front? I want to say that it’s the only reason why I would consider getting a Dini. $4000 is very cheap for a Dini. I wasn’t impressed with the service at all. I felt like they were trying to make more money on me instead of trying to make sure I was happy with the Shaitel and service. Feeling very confused

Sebastian

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 8:18 am
Any wig can get a lace top added its nbd

r1

Post Sat, Nov 02 2019, 11:10 pm
mkf wrote:
Do you know any other Shaitel companies with lace top and front? I want to say that it’s the only reason why I would consider getting a Dini. $4000 is very cheap for a Dini. I wasn’t impressed with the service at all. I felt like they were trying to make more money on me instead of trying to make sure I was happy with the Shaitel and service. Feeling very confused

The lace tops are 7000!

SingALong

Post Sat, Nov 02 2019, 11:43 pm
Eva and Chloe
Irene

Both sell lace tops
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels