Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My husband took my kids away from me...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:16 pm
I believe you. I am teary eyed hearing your story. Hug Hug

Would you welcome a p.m.? I had a similar situation which resolved in my favor.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:17 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes, a lot of naive people think that if a judge or cps takes kids away from
a mother, the mother deserved it.

Thanks for posting and letting people know it aint so!

I hope you are in touch with your mother who suffered so much.

With all due respect I think it’s a little naive to believe and decide something is exactly factual just based on a post from someone you don’t know.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:19 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable.

This happens to both good mothers and good fathers. Courts are corrupt
and if the ex is vicious and has $$$ they can use Court to destroy their ex.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:20 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
I believe you. I am teary eyed hearing your story. Hug Hug

Would you welcome a p.m.? I had a similar situation which resolved in my favor.

Can you pm me? Because my sister is going through the same. Thanks!

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:27 pm
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.

Unfortunately some ex’es know how to frame their ex wives into that, even when they are actually the abusive/ mentally unhealthy one.
Especially if the wife initiated the divorce.
Hugs, I’m Davening for you OP.
Good luck!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:27 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This happens to both good mothers and good fathers. Courts are corrupt
and if the ex is vicious and has $$$ they can use Court to destroy their ex.

It’s just not that simple. Judges look carefully at police reports, psychiatric reviews and other evidence before taking custody away from a parent, and it’s well known that judges tend to usually give custody to the mother in a huge majority of cases, and will only deviate if there’s some type of issue with the mother. It’s the facts. Maybe there’s money that can influence in certain circles, not in divorce court. No judge will risk his career by taking bribes.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:28 pm
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.

Wow I have so many curse words on my lips right now.

As a child of divorce who’s been through the court system, yes angry spouses can manipulate the court, the judges and the system.

I’m still angry at everyone who was involved in our court battle for not seeing the truth but allowing themselves to be blinded by smooth talkers.

They tore our family apart. Now we have a broken history and no sibling support because of how they allowed my father to manipulate things.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:29 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Unfortunately some ex’es know how to frame their ex wives into that, even when they are actually the abusive/ mentally unhealthy one.
Especially if the wife initiated the divorce.
Hugs, I’m Davening for you OP.
Good luck!

Do you have any actual experience with divorce court and judges, or are you just listening to the stories you hear? No judge will remove children from a parent’s custody, especially a mother without strong factual evidence that she’s a danger or an unhealthy influence

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:30 pm
It’s just not that simple. Judges look carefully at police reports, psychiatric reviews and other evidence before taking custody away from a parent, and it’s well known that judges tend to usually give custody to the mother in a huge majority of cases, and will only deviate if there’s some type of issue with the mother. It’s the facts. Maybe there’s money that can influence in certain circles, not in divorce court. No judge will risk his career by taking bribes.

Oftentimes father (or mothers) will manipulate their kids until their kids can’t see reality. Then they get their kids to falsely testify against the innocent parent.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:30 pm

You are dead wrong. A person can get an OP signed without the other party being heard. They can get temporary custody of children this way.
They can get spouses out of the house. They can cause people to ruin their careers. A cop getting his guns taken away based on a false OP has happened. OPs are a weapon. They can then delay and delay the hearings. Maybe your attitude is why you have been in divorce court for a decade. You don't know what you are talking about. This happens more often then you are obviously aware of.

OP ignore ignorant posters. Floralwhite is clueless.

I believe you.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:31 pm
Do you have any actual experience with divorce court and judges, or are you just listening to the stories you hear? No judge will remove children from a parent’s custody, especially a mother without strong factual evidence that she’s a danger or an unhealthy influence

BS

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:32 pm

Floralwhite you are a fool. You are obviously not a legal expert. I don't know why you venture your useless opinions.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:34 pm
Floralwhite you are a fool. You are obviously not a legal expert. I don't know why you venture your useless opinions.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she were a legal “expert”. They were the most clueless of all in our case.

Not saying this as a blanket statement. But being a legal expert says nothing. The judges who tore my family apart were also “legal experts”

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:37 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Stop hijacking other's thread with your agenda.
Just stop!
It's rude, unhelpful and insensitive.

Your post is rude and unhelpful and intensive. Who appointed you to decide who gets to post on what thread. Best Bubby seems to have a similar agenda to OP's.

Maybe you should go after Floralwhite who is doubting OP. BB is supporting OP. Instead you rather shame BB.

Laiya

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:43 pm
You are dead wrong. A person can get an OP signed without the other party being heard. They can get temporary custody of children this way.
They can get spouses out of the house. They can cause people to ruin their careers. A cop getting his guns taken away based on a false OP has happened. OPs are a weapon. They can then delay and delay the hearings. Maybe your attitude is why you have been in divorce court for a decade. You don't know what you are talking about. This happens more often then you are obviously aware of.

OP ignore ignorant posters. Floralwhite is clueless.

I believe you.

Right, and OP in fact said that her dh claimed to have served her with a restraining order but she never saw it.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:45 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she were a legal “expert”. They were the most clueless of all in our case.

Not saying this as a blanket statement. But being a legal expert says nothing. The judges who tore my family apart were also “legal experts”

If she was working in the legal field, she wouldn't be doubting OP.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:52 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Oftentimes father (or mothers) will manipulate their kids until their kids can’t see reality. Then they get their kids to falsely testify against the innocent parent.

Yes that’s true but that’s not what the judge bases his decision on alone. Forensic
Psychiatrists are involved as well as other professionals and it’s just not that easy to get a judge to remove children from their mother’s care.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:53 pm
If she was working in the legal field, she wouldn't be doubting OP.

Aren’t they the people in the legal field who are the ones granting custody and helping these terrible ex’s?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:54 pm

Actually I am. Some of you prefer to listen to gossipy stories rather than the facts.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 3:54 pm
Yes that’s true but that’s not what the judge bases his decision on alone. Forensic
Psychiatrists are involved as well as other professionals and it’s just not that easy to get a judge to remove children from their mother’s care.

Unless the spouse beat them to it, took the kids, took out a restraining order, and manipulated the kids before.
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed