Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Restaraunts

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jul 12 2005, 10:47 pm
Tomorrow's my 2nd anniversary...I want to go somewhere nice but not expensive...
In brooklyn -
anyone know about Cafe K (do they do supper)?
How about Bertolinis?
Any other suggestions?

hardwrknmom

Post Tue, Jul 12 2005, 11:43 pm
Congrads! Cafe K is pretty good. The one on Ave K is better than the one on 18th Ave for some reason??! Especially the "teromesu" (spelled completely wrong) yummmm.

I ate at Bartilinis ages ago. Now they've got a new manager. The price is not bad but isnt the greatest place, I would say.

Bracha would you like to tell us what you'd perfer more? Meat, dairy, cafe, pizza? Maybe you can be more spicific on where you'd like to go.

Last edited by hardwrknmom on Wed, Jul 13 2005, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

motheroftwo

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 12:19 am
cafe k is on -guess what? Avenue K not Ave. J.
I find 18th much better,roomier and tastier.

technic

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 3:28 am
(its spelt tiramisu Wink)

adorable

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 9:57 am
went to bertolinis about 2 weeks ago, very nice set-up, very romantic but I did not find the food amazing...
I actually left my dish over.
onion soup is pretty good tough.
why dont you try archedia in BP, you would never imagine you were in BP while sitting in ta restaurant, a little pricey but good food
I am getting so hungry thining abut all this Rolling Eyes

shoy18

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 12:00 pm
if you end up in cafe K you must remember that they dont take credit card only cash or check!! But thier food is pretty good

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 9:08 pm
we went to cafe k. btw, what's tisumu-whatever? I just didn't like that they don't have menus. I felt nebby asking the price of the things and we misunderstood the accent and thought the fish was $6.95, but when the bill came we realized she said $16.95! Oh well! It was a good thing I had went to the bank yesterday!

nicole81

Post Fri, Jul 15 2005, 1:49 am
tiramisu is a creamy layered cake.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics