Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My husband took my kids away from me...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 6:13 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
This is beyond inaccurate. Just how does one find out which lawyer to hire who will be the judge’s pal?

You find out which lawyer IS the judge's pal. Insiders know this information.

esuss

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 6:13 pm
Floral white: please read the OP carefully. This is for the initial court hearing. It doesn't seem like the judge heard the case yet etc. Custody was not awarded yet and no determination was made in this case yet. It seems that a temporary order of protection was issued which can be done with only one side present and was never properly served as the OP never saw it.

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 6:17 pm
[quote="sclap my family has been on the other side of this situation./quote]

And here I hoped I was the only one in this situation.☹️we also don't have community support and I always felt left alone with the whole thing.either way I don't think the Jewish community is equipped to handle it
Interestingly some months ago mishpacha brought an article about PAS which described it well.

EsaEinai

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 6:36 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
You are dead wrong. A person can get an OP signed without the other party being heard. They can get temporary custody of children this way.
They can get spouses out of the house. They can cause people to ruin their careers. A cop getting his guns taken away based on a false OP has happened. OPs are a weapon. They can then delay and delay the hearings. Maybe your attitude is why you have been in divorce court for a decade. You don't know what you are talking about. This happens more often then you are obviously aware of.

OP ignore ignorant posters. Floralwhite is clueless.

I believe you.

This is exactly what happened!!! You can get a restraining order on only your word and delay hearings. Tomorrow will be our first evidentiary trial.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 6:47 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
psychiatrists are just people. They make mistake. They misjudge people. They sometimes take the wrong side.

Where in the constitution does it say a psychiatrist gets to decide custody?

What studies prove that psychiatrists can tell which side is telling the truth like
Floral claims they can do. Psychiatrists are not g-d, they don't have any
mind-reading ability. For decades people were convicted with INACCURATE
"lie detectors."

Now there is a new trick - claim psychiatrists are "lie detectors"
They are not. Psychiatrists can definitely make mistakes. Or be biased (always siding with mother or always with fathers). Worst of all, psychiatrists can be corrupt and deliberately write a false report against a mother or father - in cahoots with the
bribed judge.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 7:43 pm
I am very sorry my heart breaks for you

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 8:19 pm
EsaEinai, I remember you from the "olden" days here on Imamother. I'll be davening for you Heart

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 8:45 pm
It’s just not that simple. Judges look carefully at police reports, psychiatric reviews and other evidence before taking custody away from a parent, and it’s well known that judges tend to usually give custody to the mother in a huge majority of cases, and will only deviate if there’s some type of issue with the mother. It’s the facts. Maybe there’s money that can influence in certain circles, not in divorce court. No judge will risk his career by taking bribes.

Oh really? Then tell me why a judge (who was Jewish and female) took my kids and gave them to my abusive ex. Fortunately they all grew up feeling much closer to me even though.

Anyway, OP, I hope you and your kids will be reunited in happiness very very soon!

mammale

Post Sun, Nov 03 2019, 8:59 pm
Esa einai, I am shocked. This is so painful to read. Sending you love and virtual support. You strike me, as wise, intuitive, calm, level headed. You can pull through this nisayon. I am davening for your and your family and hope to hear good news soon..

adyrose

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 12:06 am
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.

Very few comments on this site make my blood boil but your comment takes the cake. Having spend over a decade in family court doesn’t make you an expert and give you the authority to make a such a statement! Lawyers can be extremely manipulative as well as ex husbands who seek revenge. I wish the justice system was fair and just but it’s not. We don’t know the situation but it’s not for us to know it. OP asked for us to daven for her and her children. Hashem is the ultimate judge, not us. Commenting the way you did just adds salt onto an open wound. Sometimes it’s better to keep our thoughts to ourselves.

OP- my prayers are with you and your children. I’m so sorry for the pain you have endured and may Hashem grant you the strength and wisdom and yeshua. My heart goes out to you. Sending hugs & prayers.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 12:34 am
OP, I'm davening for you and your family. For your own personal chizuk, regardless of tomorrow's outcome, I'll share that my family had a similar case to what you describe and one parent stole the kids away from the other. The whole world thought the parent who lost the kids was crazy and turned against them. Slowly but surely, all the kids turned 18 and found their way back to the parent who'd been alienated. I'm sure it's heart wrenching now, but even if things don't get fixed right away, there's still hope. Hugs, OP. We're davening.

merelyme

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 1:17 am
Davening for all of you, op.
Thank you for posting with your screen name and names for tefillos.

Butterfly

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 6:48 am
OP, wishing you lots of bracha and lots of strength.

Said tehilim for you and your dear children.
Will continue davening for you and your dear family and for peace and shalom for all of klal yisroel.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 7:10 am
I didn't read most of the replies here, but Family Court, in some states is exceedingly, sickeningly, corrupt. Those that have worked in FC but have not seen it are simply from other (lucky) states.

I am friends with some people in this horrid situation.

My state (Michigan) may be one of the most corrupt out there.
You can look up the Tsimhoni case.
Mom and dad had some level of shared custody, and like all abusers, dad wanted it stripped from mom (most likely so as to avoid paying child support and to inflict pain on someone no longer under his control...)
Mom got actual police reports documenting his abuse.
She retained (at a pretty penny) the ER doctors to testify at the hearings about dad's abuse.
Judge refused to allow them to be called.
Refused to allow the medical records to be admitted in evidence.
Said since children refuse to be with their dad, they mother is the "alianator" and therefore must lose custody as a way of "curing" the kids' "parental alienation syndrome."
When the 14 year old (Liam) refused to go to his father, who, remember, was a documented physical abuser, the judge threw Liam in JV.
She then proceeded to throw the 12 and 9 year old in JV as well.
She then stripped custody of the mother for being an "abuser" (of "alienation").
Reading those court records where she threw those kids in jail was as painful as reading a holocaust story.
"Do you like your nice soft bed at home?" she taunts 9 year old Natalie.'
"Do you like going to the bathroom in front of other people? Deputy, take her away in handcuffs."

Sadly, there are MANY CASES LIKE THIS IN MICHIGAN and I know several. Anyone who can't believe it simply is lucky enough to live in states where the law is followed and the "best interest" of the child is followed.

OP - I am crying copious tears for you. I have no doubt the case is exactly as you state. YOu may also be able to get help IRL from some facebook groups of moms who have lost children. I follow those cases and the ladies give invaluable help to each other.

I will keep davening.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 7:13 am
Are you leaving anything out? Having been in the divorce court system for almost a decade, I say this because it sounds highly unlikely that this happens unless the courts have found the mother is either abusive or mentally unstable, just based on the spouse’s word. Judge’s are very well aware that both sides in bitter divorce cases can lie, fabricate, etc. In any case I davening for you and your children.

I don't know why people don't believe that you are in the legal system.
You sound just like the "legal system " mean, heartless, deceitful, arrogant.
Were youjust trying to show off your legal knowledge ? Or are you so remotely removed from other people's pain?

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 8:01 am
not to derail but want to say that if nothing else the tsimhoni case r"l shows the unbelievable amount of seemingly unchecked power the judge has in "family court"/divorce cases.
this is what many people are unaware of and it differs from other legal courts.
Even were someone saying the oft heard and only sometimes meaningful "there are two sides"....
what she did to those poor kids is a travesty -- she sent those kids 14, 10, and 9 to live at a juvenile detention center for weeks!
even if somehow it were really in the completely misguided belief that these type of threats and punishments would get them to somehow have a "better" relationship with their father
and her unleashed anger that they did not obey her instructions to her satisfaction
and her seeming belief that draconian consequences would somehow get them to listen to her and their father.
the judge's own biases can run rampant as they seem to sit in their seemingly untouchable fiefdoms.
the best I can say is that B"H this is a minority; however, one child is one too many.

Op and anyone caught in these nightmare scenarios wishing you and your children health and happiness.

I take comfort for myself that Hashem is the Ultimate Judge. May we all be the direct beneficiaries of His Rachmonus for revealed good.

May we hear good news!

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 8:37 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
not to derail but want to say that if nothing else the tsimhoni case r"l shows the unbelievable amount of seemingly unchecked power the judge has in "family court"/divorce cases.
this is what many people are unaware of and it differs from other legal courts.
Even were someone saying the oft heard and only sometimes meaningful "there are two sides"....
what she did to those poor kids is a travesty -- she sent those kids 14, 10, and 9 to live at a juvenile detention center for weeks!
even if somehow it were really in the completely misguided belief that these type of threats and punishments would get them to somehow have a "better" relationship with their father
and her unleashed anger that they did not obey her instructions to her satisfaction
and her seeming belief that draconian consequences would somehow get them to listen to her and their father.
the judge's own biases can run rampant as they seem to sit in their seemingly untouchable fiefdoms.
the best I can say is that B"H this is a minority; however, one child is one too many.

Op and anyone caught in these nightmare scenarios wishing you and your children health and happiness.

I take comfort for myself that Hashem is the Ultimate Judge. May we all be the direct beneficiaries of His Rachmonus for revealed good.

May we hear good news!

It was "only" two weeks due to the backlash the judge faced in the news. Otherwise, they'd probably still be in JV.

I know someone else (family friend) who also lost her kids in Michigan. She obviously took it to appeals, and reading the appeal is like reading a bad fan-fic. Rule of law, what rule of law? Family court (in SOME states) is a personal fiefdom for some vicious bully powerful people with no accountability.

To quote Alan Dershowitz, our judges are our weakest link in our democracy, but they are the most protected.

Again, OP, I'm sorry for derailing by talking about other cases. Just trying to show something to the disbelievers out there. Aside from the obvious pain and trauma of going through this, you are faced with the incredulous masses who have never heard of such corruption and therefore don"t believe it. It's like, we wonder how the Jews in other towns of Europe didn't get the heck out when reports from Germany and Poland came spilling it. It was so horrible they literally couldn't believe it. OP, I believe you. I don't know your pain as that is unfathomable, but I know it's real. May your legal team be the right shaliach for true justice to prevail and for your children to be returned to you. Even when the world thinks you're crazy, or that you somehow deserve this, know there there is a crowd here on Imamother who BELIEVES YOU and is davening, crying, and storming the heavens for you.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 8:40 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
It’s easy to get an ex parte order removing children from a mother and granting only supervised visitation? Not in my experience.

Also, in my experience while courts do get it wrong at times, most try to get it right, and work hard to protect the children.

But none of that means that things don’t go awry, particularly if there is an unscrupulous ex-spouse willing to lie and manipulate tings, so that the court lacks an accurate picture.

OP, I am saying tehillim and praying for the best possible outcome for your children. Good luck.

This happens in Michigan all the time. That is what happened with Tsimhoni and other cases I am aware of.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 9:52 am
I was involved in the Tsimhoni case. It was in the newspapers and there were comment sections (like this one) where there were people pro-Mother & kids or
pro-Father & Judge.

One of the ILLEGAL acts of Judge I kept pointing out is this - from the TRANSCRIPTS:

Judge: I am going to switch custody to the father.

Mom's Lawyer: Respectfully, custody cannot be switched without a full evidentiary hearing [trial].

Judge: I did it before and I'll do it again.

Judge said I BROKE THE LAW BEFORE, AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN! This is further proof that Judges are ABOVE THE LAW.

The Judge did switch custody - without any hearing - which is illegal. Judge also issued a Restraining Order, barring Mother from any contact with the children - again NO TRIAL!

Mother filed an appeal. The appeal took 8 months until a verdict. The CROOKED Appellate Court said "Yes, the Judge broke the law when she switched custody without a trial. But since Dad has custody for more than 6 months - he gets to KEEP CUSTODY. Mother will have to win a trial, with a corrupt judge, to get the kids back!

So Crooked Appellate lets Crooked ILLEGAL Custody-Switching of Judge stand! Instead of REVERSING the order and automatically giving kids back to Mother!

If you or I (peasants) break the law - we go to jail. But if a Judge breaks the law....
NOTHING. Judge is not even fired. Judge is still there, torturing innocent victims of Tyranny. And the Fake News DEFENDED the Judge and attacked the Mom.

WAKE UP - America has become a very corrupt country with a RULING CLASS who can break the law with impunity!

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 9:55 am
[quote="amother [ Rose ]"
[/quote]

I wish. But reality is that irl its very lonely and isolating.
Page 5 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed