Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My husband took my kids away from me...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 9:58 am
OP, what saved the Tsimhoni kids is that the story got in the News Papers and many people were outraged at the Law-Breaking and Cruelty of the Judge.

Your best hope is if you can get a News Paper to write about your case - but this is very hard to do. Even if the local Jewish paper will write about your case - this does
make Judges more cautious.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 10:03 am
Also want to warn OP of the two biggest tricks Judges use to take away custody:

1. Issue a restraining order (Ex Parte - without the accused there to defend herself) and than the mom/dad is framed and accused of violating the restraining order - which already happened to OP.

Judges then use the restraining order violation to label the victim a "domestic abuser" and lose custody and get a permanent restraining order barring contact from kids.

2. The Forensic Custody Evaluator - usually a psychologist or social worker who writes a FALSE Report accusing the victim of being "mentally ill", "Parental Alienator" "domesic abuse" or "s-xual molester". This FAKE EVIDENCE is then used to strip the victim of custody and visitation. There is no way to defend yourself against a FALSE Custody Evaluation - although I would advise you secretly record your sessions. If you can prove the Evaluator lied, than you have a chance.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 10:29 am
This might be a crazy call but would it be an idea to contact dr phil? You may lose your privacy but you will hopefully gain your kids.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 10:29 am
#BestBubby wrote:
OP, what saved the Tsimhoni kids is that the story got in the News Papers and many people were outraged at the Law-Breaking and Cruelty of the Judge.

Your best hope is if you can get a News Paper to write about your case - but this is very hard to do. Even if the local Jewish paper will write about your case - this does
make Judges more cautious.

......until the judge slaps a gag order on the mom, which also according to Alan Dershowitz, is almost always illegal. But like Best Bubby so eloquently explained above, they literally do not care about doing anything illegal, and there are zero repercussions if they do. I have also read that Tsimhoni transcripts, as well as other transcripts. I read the transcript of a judge telling a mom who had taken 80 pictures documenting the physical abuse her toddler son suffered at the hand of her ex-husband who had sole physical and legal custody, where the judge said, "the court order you to destroy these pictures."

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 10:45 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
......until the judge slaps a gag order on the mom, which also according to Alan Dershowitz, is almost always illegal. But like Best Bubby so eloquently explained above, they literally do not care about doing anything illegal, and there are zero repercussions if they do. I have also read that Tsimhoni transcripts, as well as other transcripts. I read the transcript of a judge telling a mom who had taken 80 pictures documenting the physical abuse her toddler son suffered at the hand of her ex-husband who had sole physical and legal custody, where the judge said, "the court order you to destroy these pictures."

Gag orders ARE illegal - that's why we have a First Amendment - to protests CORRUPT GOVERNMENT who break laws and violate our rights. But you will go to jail if you violate an illegal gag order.

The way around this is to have a group of people defending you who state they are NOT in contact with the Mom. This group can talk about the case, post pictures (they can claim they got the pics before the court order).

Also a good idea to start a petition - have people sign. There were over 10,000 people signing that the Tsimhoni Judge should be fired - but she wasn't. One of the shills for the judge said "big deal. I can get 10,000 people to sign something abuot the Kardashians"

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 11:13 am

I have reported this thread for a clean-up, because it is so hurtful and off topic.

If you were at the scene of an accident, some of you would be trying to help the victims, and some of you would stand around debating whether or not the seatbelts were fastened properly.

OP has asked for tehillim, and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 2:59 pm
Yes Emerald. Yes it is. Very isolating and more. Its a real nisayon.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay focused on it. Step by step.
Keep focused on bringing joy into your life and that of your children as much as possible in the face of a Kafkaesque situation.
The yeshua can come k'heref ayn.

BTDT.

Raisin

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 3:45 pm
Any updates OP? I am thinking of you. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 4:30 pm
OP,
I davened for you today.
May hashem give you the koach to deal with this difficult situation.
Please let us know how you're doing.

blessedflower

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 6:05 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I am the mod of the "Abusive Husbands" forum.

I have reported this thread for a clean-up, because it is so hurtful and off topic.

If you were at the scene of an accident, some of you would be trying to help the victims, and some of you would stand around debating whether or not the seatbelts were fastened properly.

OP has asked for tehillim, and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

thanks
OP I davened for you. May hashem answer your tfillos. Wishing you all the best and lot's of koach and mazal in this hard time

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 6:50 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
[quote="sclap my family has been on the other side of this situation./quote]

And here I hoped I was the only one in this situation.☹️we also don't have community support and I always felt left alone with the whole thing.either way I don't think the Jewish community is equipped to handle it
Interestingly some months ago mishpacha brought an article about PAS which described it well.

Emerald, lots of hugs to you too.
Hashem should give you and OP koach and success.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 10:49 pm
Checking in in case OP updated, I have been thinking of you throughout the day. I hope things are going well. Frantic Frummie, thank you for reporting this inane hock.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Nov 04 2019, 11:33 pm
OP, amother Emerald, and Best Bubby, and anyone else who is in or knows someone in this horrible situation:

I have heard some people were helped by Lorrie Gerstnicker Eubanks. Her website:
https://llgtacticalcoaching.wordpress.com/

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 2:16 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I am the mod of the "Abusive Husbands" forum.

Thank you! I was trying to say this in the beginning of the thread.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 4:31 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Thank you! I was trying to say this in the beginning of the thread.

Everyone needs to flag every post that is problematic. That will make it easier for Yael to go through and clean up, instead of her having to read the whole thing. Don't be shy, only Yael will know who flagged the posts.

We are all responsible for keeping this board a safe and productive space. If we don't call out things that are truly mean, then we are letting it slide and giving silent endorsement.

If there is garbage on the ground, you can pick it up and throw it away; or you can complain about how dirty your neighborhood is.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 9:55 am
Dear Op : thinking of you and davening all goes well. So glad you have support to carry you through this IY"H. Hopefully it will go smoothly and quickly for the revealed good. Sometimes those kind of behaviors like taking kids away unecessarily really does backfire on the one who does it.

Cyan: Thank you for posting this link: I had never heard of Lorrie Eubanks or her website/services and while I have no idea as to her as a person or her effectiveness or the services for which she charges I did read through her website and she was 100% correct as to how she wrote on the website people (men and women) practically address this nisayon to navigate successfully IY"H.
It is amazing how she clarified and codified the tools to address a certain type of person in a certain type of divorce/family court; for example, grey rock, and to take emotion out of it, how to best do the communication and co parenting, how to keep logs and so on and so forth.
As to the ruchnius level bitachon, emunah, and the like we have to find our own sources.
A real wealth of very useful information, that I had not seen anywhere else put together in this way, just by reading the website which is free.

B"H these situations are not the majority; however, a nightmare for the minority involved.
(fyi in case it pertains to anyone in the tsimhoni case afaik the children were dual nationals as both parents are Israeli and this may have also helped shine a light on the situation eventually as afaik Israel also started taking a look at the situation which helped keep it public despite judge's gag order and such. While far from a panacea or quick solution still perhaps another factor to eventually help end a years long travesty and a reminder of some eventual relative accountability for the judge etc.)

Wishing everyone health and happiness!

WhatFor

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 6:24 pm
OP thinking of you. Hope all went well.

EsaEinai

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 8:30 pm
Hi keep davening!! Going back to court tomorrow

ra_mom

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 8:48 pm
EsaEinai wrote:
Hi keep davening!! Going back to court tomorrow

Davening and thinking of you EsaEinai!

Cookiegirl

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 8:50 pm
Hatzlacha, OP!
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed