Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Getting rid of Magazines

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:08 pm
I have tons of magazines, that I need to get rid of. Can I just throw it into the yellow bin?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:12 pm
Talk to your local public elementary school. A lot of times they need magazines for art collages and other projects. Most people get their media online these days, so they'd probably be thrilled to take them off your hands.

If the content of the magazines is appropriate for children to look through, then that's so much the better.

pizza4

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:13 pm
I do, I wrap a pile with tape and dump it.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:29 pm
Theres always someone who wants old magazines. Consider a nursing home in your area.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:30 pm
I bring them to Brooklyn when I go to my parents for shabbos and my little sibs read them as if it's the Mishpacha Junior! They get so excited when I bring it.
Compared to the Brooklyn papers (Torah times etc. ) these are so fancy lol. They especially love the real estate section LOL

ETA: I'm talking about the Voice, Shopper etc... I just realized you might be talking about subscription magazines.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:30 pm
If it's jewish magazine like mishpacha, bina or Ami list them in masa umatan free bay. Plenty of ppl would appreciate reading them,even old ones!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 05 2019, 12:32 pm
They are the jewish magazines-I tear out recipes and stories
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries