Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Treadmill recommendation

newmom770

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:14 am
I cannot find any treadmills online which dont come with some terrible reviews.
Does anyone have a treadmill they are happy with which is relatively new (so that it is still on the market)?
TIA

shoshanim999

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:18 am
My recommendation would be that before purchasing a treadmill, take long walks outside for a few weeks to see if you are genuinely serious about it. So many people (including me!) Buy treadmills that are expensive and take up space that we almost never use. (Except to hang clothes on)

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:56 am
Hello. I am bumping this up. I would like to purchase a treadmill but not for too expensive. Can anyone recommend a good treadmill for running and with inclines that also folds up? Thank you!!!

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:58 am
I think stores that have floor models sometimes sell them for cheap when the newer model comes in.

lcraighten

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:10 am
Maybe you should consider an elliptical?
It's quieter and better on the knees...

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:53 am
Ellipticals are harder to shop for because you have to get one with a stride length that is comfortable for you.

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:59 am
Also, ellipticals are never foldable.

doctorima

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:20 pm
TriesToBePerfectMom wrote:
Hello. I am bumping this up. I would like to purchase a treadmill but not for too expensive. Can anyone recommend a good treadmill for running and with inclines that also folds up? Thank you!!!

What's your budget?

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:29 pm
200 to 400. Thank you.

doctorima

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:05 pm
For that price range, your options (new) will be limited. Have you tried looking on Craigslist in your area, where you can often find really quality exercise equipment for well over half off the new price?

Gulabi

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:11 pm
My husband has a Dynamix T3000C. He got from Gumtree which I think is like US Craigslist, He uses it most days and really likes it, I like to walk outside,

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:24 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Ellipticals are harder to shop for because you have to get one with a stride length that is comfortable for you.

I never heard this before. The ellipticals at the gym work for all ages, weights, and heights. I have been using the elliptical for decades in many different places.

It may be worth buying a better model treadmill second hand. I have a great treadmill, but it's not foldable. People buy them and end up not using them and selling them cheaply.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 1:33 pm
Thank you everyone for your recommendations!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars