Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Amazon sheitel?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 4:08 pm
Hi, everyone, I need a new sheitel and don't have much money to spend...I was on Amazon and noticed they have wigs - if you bought and are happy, can you please provide a link of what you bought? Synthetic/human both are good as long as its pretty. Thanks so much I really need this

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 4:56 pm
The Amazon wigs are probably costume wigs. I can't imagine they'd look OK for everyday use.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 5:01 pm
After a lot of positive reviews on an old imamother thread, I bought a “Malky’s wig” (or something like that) on Amazon a couple of years ago for a few hundred dollars. I’m very happy with it.
She also sells on eBay. I ended up talking to her over the phone to figure out what I wanted, she mailed me three to choose from. With the help of my shaitel macher, I decided on one and mailed the other two back.
It was a great experience and I can’t imagine ever spending over $500 again!

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 5:09 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
After a lot of positive reviews on an old imamother thread, I bought a “Malky’s wig” (or something like that) on Amazon a couple of years ago for a few hundred dollars. I’m very happy with it.
She also sells on eBay. I ended up talking to her over the phone to figure out what I wanted, she mailed me three to choose from. With the help of my shaitel macher, I decided on one and mailed the other two back.
It was a great experience and I can’t imagine ever spending over $500 again!

I just looked on Amazon and the prices are not cheap for Malky wigs....

Ruchel

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 2:39 am
there are good ones

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 2:42 am
I found Paula Young wigs held up better than the really cheap wigs from amazon. How long do you want then to last for? Most of the amazon ones you won't get more than a few months before they die, but you could buy hundreds of some of them for the price of one human hair wig.
Also what color are you-the blonds and reds are usually very fake-looking at the cheaper end.
If you're ordering from amazon, they usually have a good return policy, if you don't like them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics