Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
HPV mandates coming in January 2020
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 9:53 pm
You can sign this petition against the HPV mandates
http://chng.it/XCxYbscPQY

gold21

Post Tue, Oct 22 2019, 9:59 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
So you would anytime rather have your rights taken away than agree with somebody you hate? Sounds very unjewish and anti totah to me.
You just fasted on yom kippur and pleaded with hashem for a good new year. But you hate some of his children.
Oh ok.

Hate is a strong word.

Nobody mentioned hate. Other than you.

You just fasted on Yom Kippur and pleaded with Hashem for a good new year. But you continue to put some of his children at risk.

Oh OK.

I mean ... Confused

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:30 am
ACTION ALERT NY!! SAVE THE DATE/ Dec 5th!!
BLACKOUT DAY- NY WILL TAKE OUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL IN SOLIDARITY AGAINST BILLS THAT:
1.) Mandate HPV SHOT for school admission
2.) Allow HPV SHOT for minors without parental consent
3.) Allow ANY VACCINE for kids 14+ with NO parental consent
4.) MANDATE FLU SHOT FOR BABIES
We will visit our legislators who support the above bills with SIGNS, BODIES, OUR KIDS and OUR VOICE.
A massive wave of empty seats sends a HUGE message to Albany & the Governor that NY WILL NOT ACCEPT MORE MANDATES.
We will be rolling out a plan/ details for our state-wide "FIELD TRIP" in the coming days! Please stay tuned!
#StoptheMandatesNY
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON MAINSTREAM FB GROUPS- PARENTS ACROSS NY OPPOSE THESE BILLS

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 10:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
ACTION ALERT NY!! SAVE THE DATE/ Dec 5th!!
BLACKOUT DAY- NY WILL TAKE OUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL IN SOLIDARITY AGAINST BILLS THAT:
1.) Mandate HPV SHOT for school admission
2.) Allow HPV SHOT for minors without parental consent
3.) Allow ANY VACCINE for kids 14+ with NO parental consent
4.) MANDATE FLU SHOT FOR BABIES
We will visit our legislators who support the above bills with SIGNS, BODIES, OUR KIDS and OUR VOICE.
A massive wave of empty seats sends a HUGE message to Albany & the Governor that NY WILL NOT ACCEPT MORE MANDATES.
We will be rolling out a plan/ details for our state-wide "FIELD TRIP" in the coming days! Please stay tuned!
#StoptheMandatesNY
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON MAINSTREAM FB GROUPS- PARENTS ACROSS NY OPPOSE THESE BILLS

Probably will be more noticeable in public schools. Jewish schools are often closed for religious holidays so if the whole Monsey cancelled Torah learning for the day:
1) would Albany notice
2) are there halachas for closing houses of Torah study? IOW, does halacha allow this?

My kids had a cheder principal who never closed, even for severe weather but it was once about 20 below zero, so we talked him into closing for at least a few hours.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:12 pm
I also wonder if combining 4 demands will weaken the first one.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 9:22 pm
ATTENTION‼️‼️‼️ Rally Outside Hoylman's Office, this Friday 11/8 , 3:30-6:00 at 322 8th Avenue , NYC

Senator Hoylman is the author of the HPV MANDATE FOR SCHOOL ENTRY. Senator Brad Hoylman carries S2276/ A2326 (Dinowitz) that will make flu shots MANDATORY to attend school, S298A/ A2912 (Paulin) which will make Gardasil (HPV Vaccine) MANDATORY to attend school. He is a co sponsor and voted YES in the senate Health committee on Liz Krueger’s bill to allow MINORS to be given STD Vaccines without parental consent or knowledge (S3899), as well as S4244, which allows minors 14 yrs+ to obtain ANY vaccine required to attend school without parental consent or knowledge. HE IS THE CULPRIT. If you want to prevent this, the time is NOW!!!! Show up on November 8th to deliver a message to Senator Hoylman and New York Democrats that your parental rights are to be preserved and that you will be voting them out if they pass these bills that would give the government control over your medical decisions for your children. We don’t have a lot of time left. Please show up. Please share!

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 9:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
ATTENTION‼️‼️‼️ Rally Outside Hoylman's Office, this Friday November 11 , 3:30-6:00 at 322 8th Avenue , NYC

Senator Hoylman is the author of the HPV MANDATE FOR SCHOOL ENTRY. Senator Brad Hoylman carries S2276/ A2326 (Dinowitz) that will make flu shots MANDATORY to attend school, S298A/ A2912 (Paulin) which will make Gardasil (HPV Vaccine) MANDATORY to attend school. He is a co sponsor and voted YES in the senate Health committee on Liz Krueger’s bill to allow MINORS to be given STD Vaccines without parental consent or knowledge (S3899), as well as S4244, which allows minors 14 yrs+ to obtain ANY vaccine required to attend school without parental consent or knowledge. HE IS THE CULPRIT. If you want to prevent this, the time is NOW!!!! Show up on November 8th to deliver a message to Senator Hoylman and New York Democrats that your parental rights are to be preserved and that you will be voting them out if they pass these bills that would give the government control over your medical decisions for your children. We don’t have a lot of time left. Please show up. Please share!

Friday is not the 11th...

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 8:49 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Friday is not the 11th...

Thanks, I fixed it.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 11:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks, I fixed it.

The rally is on shabbos...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 7:42 am
Any schools with health centers, this is coming your way! Click link below to read for yourself.👇🏻 Coercion tactics, standing orders, various strategies to gain compliance without parental consent, incentivizing children to agree with pizza parties (yes really 🍕), brainwashing through inserting content into school curriculum and peer pressure… even recommended it’s administered on a sick child or acute care visit (when it should be contraindicated at that time).

When is enough enough?!? Why is pharma being so heavily inserted into the schools?? Nearly 50% of parents currently decline Gardasil. They are increasing pressure every way imaginable to gain compliance as this is a cash cow for the industry and Merck. Parents should be the ones to decide what medical intervention their children receive- not the government and not schools!!! Especially for a vaccine with some of the of the highest rates of adverse reactions including death. Not only is there a bill to make Gardasil mandatory for school but there are 2 bills that would allow it to be given without parental knowledge or consent. And starting at age 9. Read full details here:

http://www.nyshpv.org/wp-conte.....2JEEw

From page 5:
Quote:
Perhaps the largest logistical challenge to HPV vaccination in SBHCs is the need to obtain parental consent, often for each dose of the vaccine. Several strategies have been used to facilitate obtaining parental consent forms, including the following:
• obtaining consent for the full HPV vaccine series upon SBHC enrollment (e.g., obtain consent for all necessary vaccinations);
• utilize implicit consent - no parental consent is needed if the first dose was already provided elsewhere with an option for parents to opt out;
• provide students with incentives to return forms (e.g., pizza party if the entire class returns forms);
• empower others within the school system to obtain consent when the parent is at school (such as the main office, homeroom teachers, school counselors, etc.)

From page 8:
Quote:
Standing Orders
Empower every member of your care team to become an HPV vaccine champion. A team-based approach is crucial for making effective and lasting system changes. If your practice endorses standing orders, make sure they are being used. In many cases, patients can receive the vaccination before the provider even enters the room. Remember, HPV vaccine is routinely recommended at 11-12 years of age and as early as 9 years of age

From page 12:
Quote:
Minimize Missed Opportunities
An effective strategy to improve HPV vaccination rates is to remain focused on HPV vaccination at all visits and not just well-child exams. A strategic focus on HPV vaccination at every visit will significantly help to minimize missed opportunities to vaccinate.
✓ Offer the HPV vaccination during every medical encounter unless the patient has a medical
contraindication to vaccination or is severely ill. Minor illnesses such as colds, upper respiratory tract infections, gastroenteritis, or fever are not contraindications to vaccination.
✓ Most children can be safely vaccinated during every medical encounter including routine well visits, sick-visits or chronic-care visits.
✓ History of HPV infection is not a contraindication to vaccination. Ensure that there is a system to promptly follow up with teens who have missed an immunization appointment.

From page 13:
Quote:
Parental Consent
Obtaining parental consent in SBHCs is a common barrier to vaccination as parents are not always present during their child’s medical visit. In order to remove this barrier, obtaining consent for the entire HPV vaccination series has been used successfully by some SBHCs. See sample consent forms in the Resources section.
✓ When obtaining parental consent, use a presumptive approach to vaccination. Consider stating: “Your child is due to receive the cancer prevention HPV vaccine. I will vaccinate her/him on X date.”
✓ If the child needs several vaccines, bundle all the needed vaccines into a single statement. Consider saying: “Your child is due to receive vaccines to protect him/her against meningitis, HPV-related cancer, whooping cough, and flu. I will vaccinate her/him on X date.”
✓ Include the immunization consent form in the SBHC enrollment packet.
✓ Highlight that the HPV vaccine is for cancer prevention and that it is most effective when given between ages 11 and 12 and when given prior to the onset of s-xual activity.
✓ Use incentives to promote returning parental immunization consent forms.
✓ Empower others (I.e., vaccine champion, school nurse, front desk staff, medical assistant, health educator, school personnel) to obtain consent when a parent visits the school for any reason.

From page 14:
Quote:
Integrating HPV into existing curricula
The school setting is a natural place to educate children and adolescents about HPV, its effects, and how to reduce the risk of HPV infection and HPV-related cancers. During middle school, students take health classes that cover infectious and chronic diseases, such as cancer. Both topics offer the perfect opportunity to work with health teachers to incorporate
HPV education into the curriculum, if not already present. Utilize the unique partnership between the school and the SBHC and ask to collaborate with the health teacher to provide an overview of the SBHC and its vaccine-related services. Use HPV vaccination as an example of a preventive service that is more easily administered during the school day,
at school, rather than at a pediatrician’s office in the community to complete the multiple-dose vaccination series.
Weaving HPV content into existing classes in a way that reinforces or builds on previous lesson plans, sometimes in multiple subjects, can be an effective and engaging teaching method.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 4:02 pm
See how if tyranny is not stopped it gets worse? Like a domestic abuser.

First government claimed mandating vaccines was because of risk to public of highly contagious diseases like measles.

Now government is mandating HPV vaccine which is NOT contagious like measles!

There will be no end to government mandates once people give up their freedom and act like sheep!

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 4:09 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
See how if tyranny is not stopped it gets worse? Like a domestic abuser.

First government claimed mandating vaccines was because of risk to public of highly contagious diseases like measles.

Now government is mandating HPV vaccine which is NOT contagious like measles!

There will be no end to government mandates once people give up their freedom and act like sheep!

I agree that this should not be mandated but that viruses passed around in the classroom should be. The problem here is that if too many demands are bundled together, will any of them be considered?

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You can sign this petition against the HPV mandates
http://chng.it/XCxYbscPQY

I signed the petition to stop mandating HPV in NY. Did you?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:18 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I signed the petition to stop mandating HPV in NY. Did you?

Yes

ahfc

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 9:23 pm
The HPV vaccine was extensively studied and has been shown to be incredibly safe and effective. I’m not sure why anyone would deny their children this vaccine. I have spoken with health care practitioners who work with the frum community and HPV is not uncommon unfortunately. Do I wish parents would make appropriate health care decisions for their children without being forced? For sure. I am uncomfortable with governmental overreach and wish this wasn’t needed but I’m not sure why anyone would actively oppose legislation that will vastly reduce cancer.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 9:40 pm
ahfc wrote:
The HPV vaccine was extensively studied and has been shown to be incredibly safe and effective. I’m not sure why anyone would deny their children this vaccine. I have spoken with health care practitioners who work with the frum community and HPV is not uncommon unfortunately. Do I wish parents would make appropriate health care decisions for their children without being forced? For sure. I am uncomfortable with governmental overreach and wish this wasn’t needed but I’m not sure why anyone would actively oppose legislation that will vastly reduce cancer.

Because there has been many reports around the world of adverse events after gardasil including paralysis, infertility, and death. Recently the Federal Vaccine Court admitted that gardasil killed 22 year old Christina Tarsell.

Because only parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children.

What you are supporting is that we are all slaves with no rights - because you trust the government so much.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 9:57 pm
ahfc wrote:

Really? Incredibly safe and effective? Are you familiar with the trials done on HPV vaccine? Or are you just parroting the things you are told by the health care professionals you have (or have not) spoken to?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:05 pm
ahfc wrote:

It may be beneficial to some frum people and many do get it but vaccine mandates for school attendance should only be for those illnesses that are easily caught at school.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 8:47 pm
New York’s mandatory Gardasil bill advances with amendments made on the Assembly companion bill today.

HPV is non-communicable in a school setting and most typically HPV resolves on its own naturally. For girls pap smears/cervical screenings are still the safest and most effective way (along with safe s-x) to mitigate risk. Merck’s Gardasil 9 has much higher level of adjuvants than the original version and to date has had over 60,000 adverse reactions reported to VAERS including approximately 600 deaths. In addition, Senator Brad Hoylman who sponsors the bill, has ties to Merck and will benefit financially if this bill should pass. Merck is poised to earn $7 billion by 2025 from Gardasil, and much, much more if state mandates pass/increase across the country.

Read the book HPV Vaccine on Trial to learn more about this vaccine.

Our parental rights are at risk.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 8:58 pm
While I am very "provax" for highly communicable and easily preventable by vaccine diseases like measles I am very against an HPV mandate.
Parents and their doctors should have the right to decide cost benefit analysis on case by case basis particularly when their decision does not protect herd immunity or impact anyone else.
Page 6 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics