Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
So many cute adults I know lisp
Previous  1  2

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 11:33 am
watergirl wrote:
For what its worth, it may make the speech therapist crumble, but a lisp - major or minor - did not stop a significant percentage top hollywood personalities from making it to the top. Here are just a few.

Barbara Walters - a MAJOR TV host, like MAJOR has a lisp. She is known for it. And she has been in the industry for over 30 years.

Drew Berrymore - she is also major and also loved and adored for her lisp. Yes, it makes her cute. I get it, OP.

Sean Connery - need I say more? He is laughing with his lisp all the way to the bank and crying into his many dollars for offending people.

Not impressed with these actors with lisps? I have a good one for you. I hope the speech therapist does not crumble or get distracted by the way Moshe Rabbeinu spoke.

This, is making me feel so good,
Thank you!

watergirl

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 12:28 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
This, is making me feel so good,
Thank you!

Good, I'm glad!

I dont understand why its ok, or even why its ok for so many people to 'like' the posts on this thread that put down people who lisp. If you replaced the word 'fat', 'red head', etc. for the word 'lisp', there would be outrage.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 12:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I feel like there must be a connection bec it's so weird I feel like so many people that I know that are extra cute/with-it have a slight lisp - the type you can miss but it's there...lol maybe I have a lisp f-tish

It just sounds like their lisps make them endearing to you.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics