Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Podiatrist for flat feet in kids - NJ

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 8:01 am
Who's a good podiatrist near Toms River for 9 year old that most likely needs arches?

Any recommendations are appreciated.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 7:40 am
Bump
Is there nobody with flat feet issues in Lakewood /TR?

Is it worth traveling back to Brooklyn for this?

simcha2

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 7:57 am
I highly recommend dr Marc Berger in east Brunswick. (About 45 minutes from Lakewood)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 8:02 am
simcha2 wrote:
I highly recommend dr Marc Berger in east Brunswick. (About 45 minutes from Lakewood)

I can use one for myself too, but is he experienced with pediatric? Does a podiatrist need to be specifically pediatric or adult?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 8:04 am
simcha2 wrote:

Is it this?
University Foot and Ankle Center
732-432-7250

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 10:45 am
Dr lancz

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 11:37 am
Why does s/he need arches? Is your child in pain? I have very flat feet (in Lakewood) and have never used arches.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 11:53 am
The best podiatrist in Lakewood is Dr. Lancz.
There’s also a frum podiatrist in Chemed.
I’ve gone for myself and with a child to a non Jewish podiatrist in Jackson. I like that he fits you for orthotics himself instead of sending you elsewhere which is what the others do.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 11:04 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
The best podiatrist in Lakewood is Dr. Lancz.
There’s also a frum podiatrist in Chemed.
I’ve gone for myself and with a child to a non Jewish podiatrist in Jackson. I like that he fits you for orthotics himself instead of sending you elsewhere which is what the others do.

What's the name of the podiatrist in Jackson? Is that the one that fits orthotics himself or did you mean any of the others mentioned?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 1:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's the name of the podiatrist in Jackson? Is that the one that fits orthotics himself or did you mean any of the others mentioned?

His name is dr. Brian Schultz. He’s not Jewish, maybe even from German decent but I’m not sure. He measures for orthotics himself. Takes a while until he calls you that they came in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries