Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Botox near lakewood

joss3

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 2:01 pm
I’m looking for a referral for reputable place to do Botox. Plastic surgeon/dermatologist preferred.

It’s my first time, and none of my friends have ever done injections, so I’m reaching out here!

greatgirl

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 4:13 pm
I have used ocean medi spa in Todd plaza. Very happy so far.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 4:20 pm
What are you doing it for? I’m so curious! I’m 33 and starting to see fine lines on my forehead. I wonder when you’re supposed to start.

greatgirl

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 4:44 pm
Wrinkles 🤨

joss3

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 6:02 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
What are you doing it for? I’m so curious! I’m 33 and starting to see fine lines on my forehead. I wonder when you’re supposed to start.

I’m around the same age and also have lines on my forehead. I want to “freeze” my face before I get too wrinkled...

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 7:15 pm
joss3 wrote:
I’m around the same age and also have lines on my forehead. I want to “freeze” my face before I get too wrinkled...

Let me know how much it is. I would want to do it too.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 7:33 pm
I used KH Plasticsurgery. He has two locations so check if any are close to Lakewood. I used them at their Brooklyn pop-up location that they have every 3 months. Dr Hoschander and his staff are really nice. You could check them out on Instagram.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 7:59 pm
Another vote for Ocean Medispa! They also do the best facials and laser. Aidel does such a perfect job and is so patient and gentle.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:30 pm
How come I can’t find their number anywhere?

greatgirl

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 8:38 pm
Ocean Medi Spa

rochel93

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 9:36 pm
I've used Ocean MediSpa too! I had acne scarring and did laser treatment by Aidel. She was professional and so knowledgeable. I know she does a wide range of services including Botox. I def recommend her.

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 2:48 pm
For those who have done botox- how was your experience?

rochel93

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 3:03 pm
I didn't do Botox but my friend's mother and her aunt did it there and ppl literally couldn't stop complimenting them. They both are in their high 40's and looked 10 years younger.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Nov 08 2019, 3:46 pm
rochel93 wrote:
I've used Ocean MediSpa too! I had acne scarring and did laser treatment by Aidel. She was professional and so knowledgeable. I know she does a wide range of services including Botox. I def recommend her.

Oooh I have terrible scarring and would love to get work done on it. Was it expensive? Painful? Effective?

rochel93

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 2:09 am
She offers many treatment options for acne scarring; laser was the best match for me. She actually has a 20% off special going on now (which is amazing!!) so a treatment would roughly be about $300-400. About the results- It's still a little early for me to say because I've only done 2 treatments so far (out of the 3-6 recommended) but I do already see some improvement overall in the clearness of my skin. I'm sure she'd know exactly what you need if you got a consultation. Good luck!

Moshesmom

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 8:26 pm
Thank you for introducing me to Ocean Medi Spa!!! I went to Ocean MediSpa for laser hair removal and I had the absolute best experience! Aidel, the Nurse Practitioner, was caring, professional, and courteous. The spa is a clean, modern, state of the art facility, and makes you feel extremely relaxed and comfortable. The appointments ran on time and I really feel like I got my moneys worth and I am looking forward to my follow up appointment with Aidel!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics