Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppa Baby question

nycgal

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 1:24 pm
I have the Uppa Baby Vista for my 2 y.o. DD. Since the weather here has gotten freeeeezing, I've been thinking about getting the Baby Ganoosh(their name for a foot muff)for it. Does anyone have it?
I'd love to hear some reviews if possible before spending 60ish bucks on it.

1 specific question- It says on their website that its good till approx. 34 inches. My dd is about 32. Will she grow out of it quickly or will it still be usable next winter? Don't her feet just rest on the foot bar?- Why would length matter?

lizard8

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 1:51 pm
Don't know about their product but you can get the bundle me for toddlers

nycgal

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 2:00 pm
lizard8 wrote:
Don't know about their product but you can get the bundle me for toddlers

I've seen online that the bundle me doesn't fit well on the Vista. Do you know if thats true?

sky

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 2:18 pm
In the comments for this http://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-.....9UTW2 2 people commented that they use it with the vista.

chatouli

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 2:21 pm
sky wrote:
In the comments for this http://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-.....9UTW2 2 people commented that they use it with the vista.

I use this on my Vista. My DS is 36 inches. It is great, we have no problems with it at all. He's even got plenty of room to grow in it (toddler size obviously! not baby size).

wanderer

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 2:46 pm
I have the ganoosh for my 2 year old, and he's around 34-35 inches. It's really warm, matches the stroller exactly, and easily washable. I highly recommend it. I bought it together with my stroller though, so I already got two years use out of it by now. He still fits into it, but at this point I can't snuggle his arms inside of it for warmth, like I did last winter. I'll probably be able to use it through this winter, but I doubt it'll fit him for the next one.

And the length definitely matters because it's closed on the bottom and zippers up. If your dd's legs are too long, she'll be cramped in there. But my kid is taller than yours and he's still fine in it, so I don't think you have to worry about that yet.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Jan 08 2012, 3:53 pm
I use the JJ cole Bundle Me with my Vista and it fits very well.

Peanut2

Post Sun, Jan 08 2012, 4:36 pm
I also use the JJ Cole and I love it. It's so super warm, and it's not matchy matchy with the stroller, but who cares? It looks perfectly fine and, more importantly, is super warm.

seeker

Post Sun, Jan 08 2012, 6:46 pm
I had no problem fitting BundleMe in Vista.

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 6:23 pm
I know this thread is super old, but I have the same issue as OP. I put my tall 2 year old dd in the bundleme on the vista with her coat on and there wasn’t much room to buckle her. Would the Uppababy Ganoosh fit better?

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 7:35 pm
I’m a new first time mother, my baby is Bh 9.5 months and I have the uppa baby Cruz, I’m curious to know why a winter jacket wouldn’t be warm enough with a blanket when walking around doing errands in the stroller? Do I need to purchase a bundle me also

amother
Wine

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 7:52 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I’m a new first time mother, my baby is Bh 9.5 months and I have the uppa baby Cruz, I’m curious to know why a winter jacket wouldn’t be warm enough with a blanket when walking around doing errands in the stroller? Do I need to purchase a bundle me also

We got by fine in NJ with just blankets and a full-body bunting suit. I'm in a suburban area though, so it was mainly just for short walks and going to shul on Shabbos. Maybe people who live in areas with really arctic temperatures or who spend a lot of time outside in the winter find it easier?

Smile1234

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 7:57 pm

I’ve lost blankets like that. One of the benefits to me of the bundle me is that we didn’t lose any more blankets from the kids kicking them off.

amother
Slategray

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 8:04 pm

I'm in Chicago. Everyone I see here just uses coats and blankets.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 8:08 pm
I love the bundle me! Stuffing babies into snow suits is torture and one small tantrum is all it takes to make a blanket wet and dirty. I just do a jacket, hat, gloves, a blanket on the really cold days and the bundleme on top. Baby is warm and cozy, and I don't have to deal with annoying winter gear.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics