Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Mild reaction again....now what?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:24 pm
I have a dilemma. My daughter had very very bad eczema after childhood vaccines as an infant. After my son who is older then her and suffered from same eczema had very life threatening allergy to a vaccine...I dropped all the vaccines. Now few years past I thought to start her slowly on vaccine schedule again. She received polio 6 weeks ago and since then slowly is breaking out in eczema It’s dry and scaly. Since stopping all vaccines her eczema cleared completely for many years without any intervention. And now returned after the shot. What’s now. Will she be considered medical exempt due to all past history. She is already kicked out of school because she is not up to date according to NYC.
No argument here. Take it someplace else. I want to know how to protect my child. Tell me how please.

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:29 pm
What is the dilemma? Regarding medical exemption - ask you doctor.

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:33 pm
Obviously, if you stopped all vaccines you're more concerned about reactions than the actual disease vaccines is said to prevent.
Now, your q is probably about homeschooling vs. exczema. Which one is worse?

Well, if you can get a medical exemption, great. You can have your cake and eat it too.
If you can't get the medical exemption, weigh between what is worse: Homeschooling a kid w/o eczema (and possibly other side effects) or sending a kid to school and suffering eczema (and possibly other side effects)?
I chose the former; you do what works for you.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Obviously, if you stopped all vaccines you're more concerned about reactions than the actual disease vaccines is said to prevent.

Well, if you can get a medical exemption, great. You can have your cake and eat it too.
If you can't get the medical exemption, weigh between what is worse: Homeschooling a kid w/o eczema (and possibly other side effects) or sending a kid to school and suffering eczema (and possibly other side effects)?

This sounds like nice breakdown. Thanx. I will see dr tomorrow and see what he says. I am already homeschooling.
What does it mean if child gets eczema after vaccines? What’s happening in the body?

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This sounds like nice breakdown. Thanx. I will see dr tomorrow and see what he says. I am already homeschooling.
What does it mean if child gets eczema after vaccines? What’s happening in the body?

Good Luck! Don't bank on your doc accepting the connection, but you do what you feel is right.

I did hear an explanation for it once, since you're not the first person to complain about it. However, I wasn't fully concentrating and didn't follow along all the way so I can't repeat it well. Maybe someone else will jump in soon.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:47 pm
Eczema is an auto-immune disorder according to latest findings. Unfortunately, it means the immune system is going overboard and it's manifesting in that manner.

I am not sure you can get a medical exemption though Sad

amother
Tan

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 10:55 pm
In the early days, before vaccines became god, we all knew that a child with eczema can’t be vaccinated. Atleast that is what my doctors had told me back in the day.
I think it’s even on one of those package inserts as a warning but I don’t have them to back up my info.
Do you seriously believe in this day and age- anyone will agree with you that vaccines are to blame for your childs eczema?
And if my child who had major surgery and is struggling with so many different medical conditions can’t get a medical exemption- I can almost guarantee you that you won’t get one.

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:05 pm
Crazy world
Poor child
Poor mom!

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:10 pm

The fear is not more eczema but a far worse reaction, Chas V'Sholom.
Her son had a near FATAL reaction. Should she risk her child's life? Child clearly cannot tolerate vaccines! But Tyrant Government won't give a medical exemption.

Still support this government tyranny of mandated vaccination???

southernbubby

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:19 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The fear is not more eczema but a far worse reaction, Chas V'Sholom.
Her son had a near FATAL reaction. Should she risk her child's life? Child clearly cannot tolerate vaccines! But Tyrant Government won't give a medical exemption.

Still support this government tyranny of mandated vaccination???

Maybe try Canada. US is not the only country with mandates.

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Gut health. It's affecting then inside, body is attacking something in the vaccine whether it be the metals or chemicals. Trust your intuition'. Do you feel this is a safe route to continue when you are seeing a direct reaction? Getting up to date in NYC will require far more than one vaccine and in very short amount of time. First reaction was Eczema, second a severe allergy.. What's next? It's your child and you need to be comfortable with the route you choose, there is no going back once it's done. There is no medical exemption for Eczema and therefore I will either homeschool or move. The hell we went through with the Eczema isn't worth it. It led to so many other things and I need my child healthy. There are other ways to help child immune system overcome illnesses.

amother
Orchid

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:39 pm
NY DOH wont allow an exemption for eczema. Reactions need to be anaphylactic. Even children with fatal genetic disorders or those who are on immunosuppressants arent getting exepmtions.

Leave NY if you can. It's an awful place.

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:42 pm
The only valid medical exemption in NYC is a death certificate.

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:43 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
NY DOH wont allow an exemption for eczema. Reactions need to be anaphylactic. They don't care about your child. The only child they care about is the one who is on immunosuppressants. But wait, they arent getting medical exemptions either. So who exactly needs to be "protected" in school...

It is awful. Where is it better? I'm searching high and low and haven't found the right place yet.

amother
Orchid

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:45 pm
It is awful. Where is it better? I'm searching high and low and haven't found the right place yet.

Israel

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:45 pm

I'm with you. Please let us know when you find the right place. We might just join you there.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:48 pm
Israel

How is Israel better. I heard they force vaccines there too and even administer them in schools by nurse. My husband grew up there. Is it that way there now too. What if child has allergy to vaccines?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:52 pm
NY DOH wont allow an exemption for eczema. Reactions need to be anaphylactic. Even children with fatal genetic disorders or those who are on immunosuppressants arent getting exepmtions.

There is no point they are trying to impose this law on all 50 states. First was California now NY. What’s nexr

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Nov 09 2019, 11:57 pm
Israel is turning more left by the day. Developments are not going to be comfortable for frum ppl.
If we have enough pioneers Texas may work.
PA is an option in terms of state. Amish have already won suits there RE: education.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 12:01 am
Israel is turning more left by the day. Developments are not going to be comfortable for frum ppl.
If we have enough pioneers Texas may work.
PA is an option in terms of state. Amish have already won suits there RE: education.

What does that mean. Amish won suits.... you mean the religious mandate will not be imposed onto PA and that’s better option to move to? Pittsburgh or philly
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics