Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Clear stockings

Ima2

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:53 am
I'm in Israel, and my dd in 9th grade has to wear clear/natural color stockings to school. the stockings we've bought are apparently bad quality b/c they ripped within a month. I'm not prepared to spend 80-100nis per month on stockings!! anybody have a brand of stockings they recommend that don't rip so easily?

teachkids

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 3:11 am
Idk if you can get them in Israel but I have found H&M nude ones are great quality

chipmunks

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 3:38 am
I had Calvin Klein ones that I got in NY back in the day that lasted literally years. I don't even know if they ever wore out or if they just got lost in a move or something at some point. Mine were black for East Coast winters, but they also had nude. If you can order or have someone bring them over for you, it's definitely worth it. Expensive out of pocket but a huge money-saver in the long run. It was probably a high denier but very nice-looking. Sorry I'm not sure exactly which model they were.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 8:22 am
No advice, Shabbat, but I have to say - I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S IN 9TH GRADE ALREADY!!!

Wow, I feel old. Time flies...she was just little....

lavenderchimes

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 11:18 am
I have been very happy with Melas microfober opaque. The thicker, softer tights last longer, in my experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children