Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
R' Meir Baal Haness miracle - lost items

madys

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:08 pm
Ok - so the craziest thing happened and I'm still in shock.

My daughter has a apartment in the city, and comes home for most shabboses. So, she has things in both places. She was looking for her winter coat in her apartment and couldn't fine it, so she thought it was at home. Her apartment was painted over Succos and she had to pack up all her stuff, and doesn't remember seeing it then either, so she just assumed it was home.

On Shabbos morning, she's looking for her winter coat and it's not at home either. She's really upset because it was really expensive (name brand - down- purchased on black friday, so we got it at a really good price) and her favorite gloves were in the pockets too. She can't believe she lost it, but she hasn't needed it since last season so it wasn't on her mind.

After shabbos, she texted her roommates to look in the closet again, and she also texted a roommate that moved out to see if by accident she took it with her. All texts came back negative. No luck.

She really racked her brain and couldn't figure out what happened to it, and we came to the conclusion that we needed to get her a new coat.

As a last resort, on Saturday night, she said the bracha for Rav Meir Ball Haness, and we both put $20 in tzedekah and went to bed.

She wakes up Sunday morning with a text from her roommate that is a picture of her coat!! She checked the closet again and sure enough, it was there behind another coat!!!

We were in total shock!!!

Just had to share and spread that miracles really do happen!

southernbubby

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:11 pm
It has worked for me several times.

dankbar

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:29 pm
Whenever we lose any silly item at home...which can be of utmost importance to the kids or something we need to use like phone/paci...etc. we put some money in pushka & find the item right away

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:41 pm
Great story! Has worked lots of times for us too!
There was actually just an ad in Ami to send in R Meir Bal haNes stories for an upcoming booklet, here’s a pic of the ad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational