Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
What would you think if you hear your neighbors kid say this
Previous  1  2

momsrus

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 12:29 pm
I would think it's none of my business

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 12:36 pm
Trust me, no one is sufficiently interested in your intimate life to care what you were doing Shabbat afternoon.

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 12:37 pm
I would think that the parents were desperate for a little peace and quiet and this was the only way they could get it.

But if your neighbors did think you had engaged in some afternoon delight, so what? You’re married. To each other, even. No yehareg ve’al yaavor going on.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 1:16 pm
Op- if it makes you feel better I have cute story I can’t really tell anyone irl... motzei Shabbos I fell asleep on dh who was preparing on the computer.. it had been a busy week for both of us and when I woke up things got a bit heated up on our living room couch.. we live in an apt and lights were off besides the lamp.. well ds 8 came out for a drink and let’s just say we weren’t very dressed Wink bh he was half asleep and said hey why you guys sleeping here. But the next morning I heard him tell ds 5 “ya last night I went to get a drink and saw mommy and abba passed out on the couch!” Thank god that’s all he thought it was!! LOL

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:01 pm
Op, if your neighbor overheard one kid telling another that your door was locked, she probably thought it was the front door.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:28 pm
I lock my bedroom door whenever I go to sleep or take a nap. Or change my clothes

Metukah

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 2:48 pm
Our bedroom door is always locked when we go to sleep/nap.

I agree with the poster who said you should regularly lock the door do your kids aren't shocked.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 4:35 pm
Im not sure I understood your question because what is non jewish about what you were doing?
Dh and I find Shabbos afternoon the perfect time to be intimate and obviously lock the door.
Our oldest child babysits while we "rest" (youngest is 7). They can have friends over as well and they play downstairs.
One late shabbos afternoon I was sitting out with some friends and my dh goes to the mikvah after being intimate before Mincha. So my son came over and announced that he wanted something from my dh but he was in the mikvah. I blushed because in my mind I associate it with sx. Do you think others assumed the same?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics