Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Newborn sleeping schedule
Previous  1  2  3

Bleemee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 4:13 pm
tichellady wrote:
This book was terrible for me. I know it’s helped a lot of parents but totally didn’t work for my baby. You need to listen to your baby, not a book
I think the thrust of the book actually is to get to know your baby.

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:11 pm
Please call your doctor re: ranitidine syrup. . It was included in FDA recall. I had to stop giving it to my baby.

tichellady

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:33 pm
Bleemee wrote:
I think the thrust of the book actually is to get to know your baby.

I understood the book. I’m just saying I found it completely unhelpful

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:44 am
OP, if you are working full time, what are you feeding your baby, and who is giving it to him? How do you know he's getting enough food, not getting air in the bottle, getting enough naps between feedings, etc.?

[hurtful comment removed]

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 11:54 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
OP, if you are working full time, what are you feeding your baby, and who is giving it to him? How do you know he's getting enough food, not getting air in the bottle, getting enough naps between feedings, etc.?

Uch.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 07 2019, 12:27 pm

I work from home. I am a therapist, and I have my own therapy office where I service clients. I have a babysitter at home so that I can work. I take breaks to nurse. He's all good Smile
With regard to the recall- my pediatrician said the recall was only on the tablets. And it wasnt for a fatal reason. Now, obviously, I would never dream of purposely giving my child something unhealthy even if it wasn't fatal. Thanks for telling me! Plus, he wasnt ever taking the full dosage, which makes me feel better.

mig100

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 1:12 am
Odelyah wrote:
sorry I just saw your question now-- I actually have to run but I will try to respond later b'ezH

Thanks
I really can't understand what's wrong with it

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 6:06 am

How does this question or comment answer her question about newborn sleep schedule?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 9:31 am
I was recently in the ER with my baby and the doctor said that baby/liquid zantac was also recalled. They give prevacid instead. I actually think prevacid helps better than zantac.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics