Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Is there really such a thing as a sheitel for 10k?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 10:13 pm
I thought they maxed out at like 6200 for a very long blond lace top dini or Shevy type..
WHAT is a 10k wig? So curious.

ChutzPAh

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 10:42 pm
I thought that was hyperbole.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I thought they maxed out at like 6200 for a very long blond lace top dini or Shevy type..

Ive heard in the 7k range but never heard in the 8s...

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Maybe the reds? They're even harder to get and to match than the blondes.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 3:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Please don't get fooled by those sheitel machers who will charge 10K for a wig even 6k anything beyond 3k is way too much, I know the wig industry very well ,Yes there are certain quality hair , Virgin Hair that can be more expensive and will cost the wig company more to purchase the hair . But it doesn't cost that much that they should charge a wig $10,000 if you are a fool and pay that much you helped the sheitel macher pocket a $8000 profit if not more ,A regular wig with processed hair even European hair should not cost the wig maker more then $800 for the longest wig , and a virgin hair should not cost wig seller more then $1500 for the longest wig , That to say the wigs that are being sold from $700 to $2000 the most are honest prices and their profit on the wig is fair beyond that the wig maker is making a big profit on the wig that didn't cost her that much taking advantage of women who think that if they pay so much for the wig they are getting the best when in fact you are getting the same wig you could buy for less somewhere else.
Sorry but to pay $6200 for a lace top by Dini or even shevy or shuly is ridicules and you are throwing away your good earned money to a wig stylist who is lucky enough to be so popular that she can very easily charge that ridicules amount to a naiv women who thinks she is getting the best.
Even if Dini manufactures the wig herself and uses the best virgin hair she can find this wig will not cost her so much to manufacture that she can charge $6200 for it ,I can tell you that her profit is very high she is making a lot of money from her wigs.
These wig companies that charge so much are for the rich clients who really don't have anything to do with their money but to think they are buying a brand name wig when in fact they can get the same wig quality for half the price from many other honest wig companies who have way better customer service then these high end wig companies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics