Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Yesod Ha'adam - Rebbetzin Tukachinsky
Previous  1  2

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 3:39 pm
I'm really torn about going. The cost doesn't bother me but it's a whole evening and I have a lot of things that won't get done...

My kids are grown so if the point is mostly about chinuch, I'm pretty much done with that. If it's about self-growth that's something that can always be of benefit.

Also if it's about dealing with difficult relationships, I have one of those that more than a couple of therapists haven't helped me with much, so I don't know that this will do any more.

I wish someone could tell me more...

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 9:48 pm
Bumping this up. I heard this course is amazing. Would anyone know of a contact phone number or email address? There is nothing on the webiste nor on the hotline. I want to know if I can pay with maser money since they say to make the check payable to Cong. Kehillas Yaakov.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Oct 28 2019, 11:57 pm
Also interested in this course. Really would love to hear from someone that took the full year course - was it practical and how have you seen a difference? Or was it just lofty concepts ( knowing her style...:-) ? It’s a pricey course so at this stage in my life as nice as lofty ideas are I want to invest in real and practical concepts ... thx!!!

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 12:24 am
Also is there a way to do it online?

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Oct 29 2019, 12:48 am
I went to one last year, my school sent all the teachers.
It was great. Lots of inspiration and chizuk, and also practical tools.
I don't remember everything but one thing she said about transforming a relationship I took to heart. I have one child who can be super annoying. I used to not have even one good thing to say about him! Cranky, complaining, socially awkward, fought with siblings, pushed to be first in anything, and more.
I would look at him and think in my mind, you are so annoying! It ate me up.
She said there, take a photo of the kid and a paper and write down a list of good things about the kid, even things that aren't true yet! Like, he is caring and concerned for others, has the sweetest smile, shares space, is responsible etc. Look at the photo every day for a few minutes and read what you wrote. Gradually, your thoughts toward the kid changes, and the kid feels it!
So yes that was life changing for me.
She gave a ton of info. It's worth it. But take notes so you can keep looking back at it.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 1:27 pm
Bumping this.

Has anyone taken her full year telecourse?
Would appreciate any info.. am trying to decide if I should join.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 3:36 pm
Please send a link to the telecourse.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 8:00 pm
https://sodhaadam.org/

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 4:14 am
Does anyone have her contact information?

I am taking the course and want to reach her about something

amother
Red

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 9:32 am
I don't have her contact info.. but am curious how it is so far?
Would you share?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational