Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Jewish vocational school for boys
Previous  1  2

iamamommy

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 4:33 am
Hi all - I found this thread while researching this topic and wished to share info on Jets trade school (it is in CA)
Search for Jets CA high school trade school and you should find details-it is a Chabad run school and it looks Amazing -good luck to all.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 4:57 am
I believe Rabbi Eliyahu Teitz (of the Teitz family in Elizabeth, NJ) is starting such a school in New Jersey, but it is not due to open until next year (September 2020). It is called the Builder School.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:01 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
I believe Rabbi Eliyahu Teitz (of the Teitz family in Elizabeth, NJ) is starting such a school in New Jersey, but it is not due to open until next year (September 2020). It is called the Builder School.

Do you know where I can find more information about it? My daughter went to Bruriah, but I need a school for my son. He’s actually in a school now, but I’m not very happy with it.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:06 am
I really don't. I had heard something about it in one of the many Jewish groups on Facebook. Here is a link to Rabbi Teitz's LinkedIn profile; it gives a description of the school: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edteitz

Maybe you could try messaging him on Facebook?

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:24 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
I really don't. I had heard something about it in one of the many Jewish groups on Facebook. Here is a link to Rabbi Teitz's LinkedIn profile; it gives a description of the school: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edteitz

Maybe you could try messaging him on Facebook?

Thank you. I’m not on Facebook, but I’m going to ask my brother if he can help me. He used to work in JEC.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:33 am
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Thank you. I’m not on Facebook, but I’m going to ask my brother if he can help me. He used to work in JEC.

Yes I know him personally. I can get you contact info. I have a brochure at home

oneofakind

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 7:23 am
Shaarei Arazim will only accept new boys in 9th grade. Yeshiva Heichal HaTalmud (Rabbi's Weiss and Greenberger) have a school in Lakewood from age 18 and up where they have a little learning in the morning and at night-a chavrusa or small group style and they help the boys find jobs in the afternoon. You can pm me for more information.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 3:49 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Yes I know him personally. I can get you contact info. I have a brochure at home

Would you be able to get it for me please? Thanks

Ruchel

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 6:56 am
There are some in Europe, should I look for more

bigmomma

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 7:12 pm
JETS in California

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 3:26 am
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Do you know where I can find more information about it? My daughter went to Bruriah, but I need a school for my son. He’s actually in a school now, but I’m not very happy with it.

This is the Builder School website

https://builderschool.net

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:29 am
I was doing a google search to try to get information on the school near Lancaster, and this thread came up. Does anyone have any info? Is it still open? What is it called? Who runs it? How can I find out more?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics