Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 34  35  36 37  38  39  Next

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 2:09 am
*Sigh* I posted his name to my local list. May this wonderful family know only simchas now and forever.

obsesseddancer

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 5:11 am
My son Mendy, Menachem Mendel Shlomo,ben Chaya Rochel, is a tzaddik, he will be IYH 25 on 4 Kislev. Today is the first Hebrew birthday of his son, Dovid Tzvi, named after my father who was niftar several months after Kayla Rus. Mendy and his wife, Shira Tova bas Esther Zelda, were on their way home from a chasuna in Lakewood at which Mendy and his brother sang at the chuppa, when their car complete lost all electricity and went dark on the highway. Just as they were on the phone with 911 they were hit at high speed from behind. Shira was admitted overnight and was BH released with bruises but Mendy has a brain injury and is currently sedated and intubated. Our family has indeed suffered immensely and I am begging you to daven and take on extra mitzvos l’zchus his refuah shleima as well as l’zchus that Moshiach should come already.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 7:03 am
Davening and saying tehillim for your son and all your family.

Enough already! Only simchas from now on, please Hashem!

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:58 am
I wish I had the right words to say.
May Hashem send a complete refuah shelaima to your son. I and my family will daven for your son. Besuros tovos.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:04 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
My son Mendy, Menachem Mendel Shlomo,ben Chaya Rochel, is a tzaddik, he will be IYH 25 on 4 Kislev. Today is the first Hebrew birthday of his son, Dovid Tzvi, named after my father who was niftar several months after Kayla Rus. Mendy and his wife, Shira Tova bas Esther Zelda, were on their way home from a chasuna in Lakewood at which Mendy and his brother sang at the chuppa, when their car complete lost all electricity and went dark on the highway. Just as they were on the phone with 911 they were hit at high speed from behind. Shira was admitted overnight and was BH released with bruises but Mendy has a brain injury and is currently sedated and intubated. Our family has indeed suffered immensely and I am begging you to daven and take on extra mitzvos l’zchus his refuah shleima as well as l’zchus that Moshiach should come already.

I wish I was somewhere near you and could do something physical to support you. In the mean time, beyond prayers, please know I am sending a mental bear hug. One of the bonuses of still being overweight is that I’m pretty soft and good to hug in a crisis. If you ever need that image, or even if it makes you laugh a bit, I hope it helps.

tweek

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:18 am
Davening. Thinking of you and wishing you only good things from now on.

mammala120

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:33 am
I am sorry I had to hold back tears. May your son have complete refuah shelema.
Grief is terrible. I will pray for him. Wishing for good news very soon. May HaShem have mercy.

ds14

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:58 am
Refuah sheleima b'mheirah!
Is he in a NJ hospital? If so, can I bring you or him or any visiting family anything? I live in Lakewood. It can be food, reading material, clothing???

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 7:35 am
Bumped up for tehillim for

Menachem Mendel Shlomo ben Chaya Rochel.
Let's storm Shomayim for a refuah shelaima, completely and easily.
And for strength for the whole family to endure this nisayon.
Besuros tovos.

bigsis144

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:32 pm
I just took challah and davened as a zchus for him. You are in my thoughts and tefilos

amother
Green

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 3:06 pm
I’m davening. I joined the tehillim group posted on Facebook. I’m so sad you’re family is going through this and pray for a complete recovery for your son and daughter in law. May hashem grant you all much comfort and strength. Sending hugs. I may have seen this accident on the garden state on Tuesday night. I always wonder who is this affecting and the family. My prayers are with you.

nchr

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 3:18 pm
May he have a complete Refuah Shalaima!

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 12:15 pm
I davened extra hard with full kavanah at candle lighting. May he have a refuah shleimah!

Debbie

Post Sun, Nov 17 2019, 4:01 am
Davening for a complete refuah Shelaimah for your son.

bbhem5

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 6:00 pm
Davening for a refuah sheleima bimheira. May this wonderful family only have simchos. No more tzaros!

Any update?

browser

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 7:51 pm
Davening
Refuah shelaima

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 7:18 pm
https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....fFndE

Keep bumping.

bigsis144

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 5:25 pm
Just said more tehillim from the link Pink Fridge posted. Any updates?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 9:44 am
Last I heard all that was being shared by his mother was to keep davening Heart

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 12:12 pm
my heart goes out to you & tons of prayers for your son
Page 35 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 34  35  36 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed