Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Cheaper photographer in Lakewood?

cinnabon

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 9:29 pm
Hi!
Looking to take outdoor autumn pictures of my 2 kids, but don’t want to spend a lot right now.
Any one know of a photographer starting out or very well priced?
TIA

mmyy

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 9:40 pm
Bracha Nisanov she is amazing I just used her and was very very happy her number is (646)617-5556‬‏

cinnabon

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 9:41 pm
Thanks!!
Anyone ever heard of Synthia? She’s located in Lakewood

Window

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 10:45 pm
Just keep in mind that photogs with experience will be able to get you those really natural, happy, and candid shots. Someone new, might not even catch one “print-worthy” photo where everyone looks good

esther36

Post Thu, Oct 24 2019, 10:48 pm
I just did with someone in ocean county Park who was very good and reasonable. U can pm me

amother
Cerise

Post Sat, Oct 26 2019, 8:19 pm
Delete

yiddishmom

Post Sat, Oct 26 2019, 9:05 pm
cinnabon wrote:
Thanks!!
Anyone ever heard of Synthia? She’s located in Lakewood

You mean Cynthia Irons. Awesome prices! Good pics. U can check her our on insta @timelessmemoriespics. Phone num: +1 732-996-8785

emi1812

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 11:46 pm
Omg don’t ever use Cynthia! She’s a scam! And super unprofessional with a nasty passive aggressive attitude. She’s very flakey and will constantly reschedule or bump you out of your spot or cancel. She barely knew how to pose the kids. It was nearly impossible to get the final product and the pics from her were terrible and so poorly edited! This wasn’t just shoddy behavior exclusively reserved for me lol, I’m not the first or last person that was ripped off by Cynthia or had such an incredibly unpleasant experience w/ her. She’s left quite a large number of disgruntled frum customers in her wake.

yiddishmom

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 1:41 am
Actually, I'm starting to agree with you @emi1812. She's impossible. First shoot went very well and she was super nice. Now I'm trying to book a second shoot - outdoor fall shoot, and she is taking forever to respond/ schedule. The leaves are almost gone, and the weather is getting too cold. I'm so annoyed!!! But I did hear from other people that they had great experiences with her.

emi1812

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:37 am
@yiddishmom sorry to hear that Sad she’s very hit or miss...even if you manage to get a “hit,” she will eventually become a “miss” from what I’ve seen and experienced :/

dorothy1

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:49 am
Does anyone know anyone who does indoor photos (not in my house )?

Have a Winter upsherin and don’t really want to do Jc penny ...

emi1812

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 2:07 pm
@dorothy Suri Guez is excellent! She has a mini portrait studio in her home. My photoshoot with her was originally supposed to be outdoors, but it was pouring and there was a major thunderstorm so we did the shoot by her. The photos came out stunning! I was very happy with her and the pics. She’s amazing with kids too, she even got my stubborn rambunctious toddler and my very shy daughter smiling, relaxed, and cooperative!

dorothy1

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 3:23 pm
emi1812 wrote:
@dorothy Suri Guez is excellent! She has a mini portrait studio in her home. My photoshoot with her was originally supposed to be outdoors, but it was pouring and there was a major thunderstorm so we did the shoot by her. The photos came out stunning! I was very happy with her and the pics. She’s amazing with kids too, she even got my stubborn rambunctious toddler and my very shy daughter smiling, relaxed, and cooperative!

Thanks !! do you happen to have her number ? Can’t find any thing online

emi1812

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 3:36 pm
@dorothy1 Her number is 732-551-1862
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries