Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Hotel/hostel mitzpe ramon

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 6:34 pm
Planning a one night stay in mitspeh ramon- any kosger hotel recommendations and minyanim?

DrMom

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 10:05 pm
What's your budget?

You can go super-high-end: Beresheit hotel
Or super low-end: Mitzpe Ramon Field School / Mitzpah Ramon Youth Hostel

I never stayed in the in-between options, but of these the Fied School is a good budget choice if you are travelling with kids.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 6:39 am
We are traveling with kids and since it is only one night would prefer cheap and at least have a clean bathroom. Do you know if these places would have a sukkah or minyan? Will look them up. Thanks!

DrMom

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 6:41 am
I've stayed at the Field School for Sukkot and they have a sukkah. When we were there, there was a minyan -- I imagine during high season (Sukkot) there will be enough people for a minyan.

The youth hostel will have a sukkah too. Most kosher hotels will too.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Aug 31 2015, 8:25 am
Do you happen to have an email address for them- keep finding tripadvisor info but not their contact info- thanks!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:04 pm
Has anyone stayed in Ramon Suites? Can you please tell me about the kashrus? We plan to be there on Pesach if it helps. If not this hotel, are there other places in the area that are kosher mehadrin (& not kitniot, which might also be an issue because of Pesach, but I'm hoping not because the hotels would want the American tourists!). Thanks!

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:41 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Has anyone stayed in Ramon Suites? Can you please tell me about the kashrus? We plan to be there on Pesach if it helps. If not this hotel, are there other places in the area that are kosher mehadrin (& not kitniot, which might also be an issue because of Pesach, but I'm hoping not because the hotels would want the American tourists!). Thanks!

I've never stayed in this particular hotel, but I would not assume the hotel is kitniyot-free. Overnight guests in Mitzpeh Ramon are more likely to be domestic tourists than Americans.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:31 pm
Was just there over sukkos. We stayed at Club Ramon which is mehadrin.
Me and DH were expecting the spa to be open and them to have dinner. Turns out they only open that with an advance request or a lot of people.

They had a nice breakfast though.
It was 600 for the 2 of us.

Not sure what's in your budget etc. I do want to mention though that was the only mehadrin option we found. Not sure if that's important to you but you know wanted to mention that for anyone who does only eat mehadrin who stumbled across this thread.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 3:50 am
I only consider bereshit there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics