Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Rebbi did not wash his hands
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 9:20 pm
isn't it halacha to at least wash with cup and water alternating hands?

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 9:30 pm
Squishy wrote:
Whether a man touches his privates or not when urinating, he should be using soap and water because he touches other things in the bathroom. I get grossed out that so many people don't use soap.

I get super disgusted people going to my bathrooms and then using my kitchen sink to wash their hands. It is disgusting and unhygienic. I don't want your toilet germs in my kitchen. It's obvious when they don't use soap.

How sad to see that some hostesses spend so much time scrutinizing and judging their guests. It's also shocking to hear about the harsh criticism and disdain some people have for the people who are invited to their homes. I feel really bad for the guests who are subject to this kind of judgement and disgust aimed their way.

Tziril Miriam

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:00 pm
Believe your DS. The rabbi did not wash after using the urinal. Tell the principal.

princessleah

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:57 am
One of the moms in my kids' school is an NP and she came in and gave a presentation ahead of flu season about proper hygiene and hand washing. The BEST way to prevent catching the flu is to wash hands with soap and water and keep them away from your face!

That being said, because of the OCD issue, maybe you can reframe this as some type of exposure therapy? Is he getting this kind of treatment outside of school?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics