Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Something special for sons first siyum on parshas bereishis

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 1:29 am
Any ideas of something special and easy that I can make for his class celebrating their first siyum?
Thanks.

sl18

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 3:23 am
I made a sefer torah cake once for my little sisters class(easy chocolate cake can be from mix) cut out in shape of sefer torah)

I did use fondant which (I am no cake decorator) you can just buy some black fondant and white fondant, roll the white out flat and cut out shape of the scroll of the sefer torah, and cut out the black fondant in shape of the letters of 'Bereshis' (in hebrew or english-can print out letters online to trace)

ta-da! sefer torah cake. looked beautiful the kids loved it, and definitely easier than sounds to make

Ruchel

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 4:53 am
Please ask the teacher

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 5:01 am
Ruchel wrote:
Please ask the teacher

I got a note asking for anything to make the siyum special. It can be a candy or nosh too but I want to make something because I think it will be good for my son.
What is there to ask the teacher?

busy mommy

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 5:49 am
Print stickers to look like a sefer Torah or that just say mazel tov or whatever and wrap it around two weenkies to look like a Torah. I also saw someone wrap them in a small piece of velvet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days