Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
PSA to the lady on e3 near moishas supermarket

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 11:03 am
Yes, I know it must have been frustrating getting stuck on the block because a construction team was unloading a digger. I get it. But it wasn't okay to come over to my van ( I was in front of you) and get me to roll down my window when you so obnoxiously starting saying, " Are they going to move or are we going to have to wait here like dummies." If I want to wait like a dummy, that's my business. Not yours. And how were you going to back up exactly with a whole line of cars behind you? Its not my job to communicate with the construction workers and let all the cars behind me know what's going on, go do that yourself if you are so anxious. I saw that they were almost done. As did you. I also had places to go. Maybe you didn't realize it but you came off as really obnoxious and unstable. That's why I quickly shut the window. I was with my kids and you scared me. If you want kind reactions , don't refer to people as dummies. And don't invade my personal space.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 11:43 am
Omg I cannot stand people that knock on my car window. I never roll down the window, I just ignore.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette