Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
P3 setss audit

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 6:51 pm
I was asked to submit signed invoices for a certain month. I have that. They are also requesting the approval letter. I'm assuming that's the original authorization form that was approved. I don't have that. Does anyone know how I can get this approval letter? Ty

precious

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 8:42 pm
Why don't you have the approval letter? Did you never get it or you lost it? Does the parent have the original copy?
There should be a contact person listed, the one who approved it, who should be able to email you a copy.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 8:46 pm
The approval letter was sent to the parents and is supposed to be signed by both the parent and the P3.

The parent can call and ask for another approval letter but DOE is notoriously hard to communicate with.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 4:02 pm
When I couldn’t find the approved setss form, I emailed the cse office and they were able to email me a copy. You are supposed to keep the copy they send back to you. I am assuming you mean the form you sent in. Sometimes it takes months for them to send it back to you...

seeker

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 7:45 pm
Come to think of it, I haven't received the hard copy back for several cases this year. They just show up on vendor portal when approved. Yikes. I would contact the CSE and follow up with a visit in person where you might actually be able to get your physical hands on a copy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics