Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
HPV mandates coming in January 2020
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

southernbubby

Post Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
New York’s mandatory Gardasil bill advances with amendments made on the Assembly companion bill today.

HPV is non-communicable in a school setting and most typically HPV resolves on its own naturally. For girls pap smears/cervical screenings are still the safest and most effective way (along with safe s-x) to mitigate risk. Merck’s Gardasil 9 has much higher level of adjuvants than the original version and to date has had over 60,000 adverse reactions reported to VAERS including approximately 600 deaths. In addition, Senator Brad Hoylman who sponsors the bill, has ties to Merck and will benefit financially if this bill should pass. Merck is poised to earn $7 billion by 2025 from Gardasil, and much, much more if state mandates pass/increase across the country.

Read the book HPV Vaccine on Trial to learn more about this vaccine.

Our parental rights are at risk.

While I truly appreciate your efforts to keep this a parent's choice, the book that you referenced was written by anti-vax movement authors and that polarizes the issue. The issue here is not about the vaccine being on trial and it wouldn't matter if there were zero complaints to VAERS. The only issue here should be that unless a disease is communicable in a school setting, it should not be mandated for school attendance.

Other countries have two categories of vaccines; those that are necessary for a safe environment at school and those that are recommend but not required. Regardless of what anyone feels about anti-vaxers, parents should not be stripped of all choice in regards to medical procedures.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 9:46 pm
Senator Brad Hoylman is making a rare public appearance tomorrow afternoon 11/20 Wednesday 4-6 pm at Penn South Building 8A, 343 8th Avenue Community Room, between 26 and 27 street. Apologies for the late notice. He is responsible for the repeal of the religious exemption as well as sole sponsor of the HPV and flu shot bills. Tomorrow will be the last chance to speak with him personally before these bills come up for a vote.

Mkay

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 4:56 pm
Instead of just talking about it here, can we do something? Talk to our state senators?
I called Simcha Felder's office and spoke to their legislative dept. He had to check up what I'm referring to. That tells me that not too many others complained.

Let's go pals. We've got almost no time left. It's time to call.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 8:37 pm
Mkay wrote:
Instead of just talking about it here, can we do something? Talk to our state senators?
I called Simcha Felder's office and spoke to their legislative dept. He had to check up what I'm referring to. That tells me that not too many others complained.

Sad to say, but the average Jewish mother doesnt care about this to spend time calling senators. Its just another shot and just another well visit and they move on. Whatever the doctor says.
They sadly just dont care.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 9:04 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Sad to say, but the average Jewish mother doesnt care about this to spend time calling senators. Its just another shot and just another well visit and they move on. Whatever the doctor says.
They sadly just dont care.

Yiush is the yetzer hora. Do what you can to inform people and to have them call their legistlators.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 11:07 pm
Mkay wrote:

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 11:15 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:

So ladies - just because you are pro vaccine and just because you are a liberal and want to allow your children to have irresponsible intimate lives, doesn’t mean that this vaccine is for you.
Finally, this vaccine was originally intented for girls and later added for boys. Can you find the reason for that?
So use your heads and don’t allow yourseld to be a victim of the flavored e-cigarettes industry.

Way to get people over to your point of view

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 7:31 pm
Find your NY Assembly member here:
https://nyassembly.gov/mem/search/
and call them. Ask them how they plan to vote. Tell them what you think about this bill (and other similar ones, for example: mandating flu). Give them information. Don't think they know what you know. Tell them about your concerns, share statistics if you have them, and let them know that their constituents don't want this. You can even say you will vote them out if they vote for this bill.

Find your NY State Senator here:
https://www.nysenate.gov/regis.....nator

Make these calls first thing tomorrow!!!

mimo

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 1:15 pm
Any Jewish person that is comfortable giving up their bodily autonomy to big pharma and the NY state gov't, is making a very dangerous mistake. Any mandates on biologics or any pharmaceutical being forced upon a population is a terrifying reality. This sets a precedent for any biologic that NY state deems necessary can be forced on the population. A generation of Jews after the holocaust should really have more respect for the Nurenberg code. Forcing any medical treatment or biologic on another human being is a violation of a code designed to protect us. It doesnt matter if you think vaccines are good or not, a law to force them upon people is terrifying! Most of the things we vaccinate for, are not more dangerous than giving up our freedom over our own bodies. I would rather my children grow up in a world with the threat of chicken pox, than the threat of a government or other powers choosing what can be forced into their bodies. This is much bigger than a vaccine question. Your rights over your body is your most basic freedom, if you give that up you are no longer free!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 2:55 pm
Here is a link to letters sent by various school districts to law makers. Speak to your school or school district and ask them to get involved by sending similar strong statements:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6yw.....re88o

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 2:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Find your NY Assembly member here:
https://nyassembly.gov/mem/search/
and call them. Ask them how they plan to vote. Tell them what you think about this bill (and other similar ones, for example: mandating flu). Give them information. Don't think they know what you know. Tell them about your concerns, share statistics if you have them, and let them know that their constituents don't want this. You can even say you will vote them out if they vote for this bill.

Find your NY State Senator here:
https://www.nysenate.gov/regis.....nator

Make these calls first thing tomorrow!!!

Bumping up this post. CALL NOW!!!

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 8:47 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I am too old for Gardasil.

Your not too old for Gardasil unless your older than 47. Please take it and see if it is worth it

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 12:21 am
I came across this website. There is a HPV document on there with some information.
https://mychildmychoicemedfree.weebly.com/

The document said that it can be printed and distributed.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 1:25 pm
It is ridiculous for Gardisil to be a parent's choice. It should be a child's choice, because although the vaccine is given to minors, they are old enough to make this decision.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 1:34 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
It is ridiculous for Gardisil to be a parent's choice. It should be a child's choice, because although the vaccine is given to minors, they are old enough to make this decision.

1. Minors are NOT old enough to decide - that is why they are MINORS.

2. Kids in public school are bullied into "choosing" to vaccine by teachers and peers. If kids could not choose, they would not be bullied.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 1:41 pm
Here is my email. Will send to Senator Felder as well. Both voted AGAINST removal of religious exemption.

Dear Assemblyman Eichenstein:

Please vote NO on mandating Gardasil. This trend of government taking away
parental rights is getting worse. Gardasil is to prevent an STD and is not casually
contagious so there is no justification for coercion! If citizens don't have control
over their own bodies, they are slaves and not citizens. All vaccines, including
Gardasil, carry risk and only INDIVIDUALS and Parents have the right to decide
what risks they should bear. Nuremburg Code forbids government from forcing
"medical" procedures on UNWILLING participants.

Please protect our Human Rights!

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 2:15 pm
Maybe you can attach the HPV document from that website to send along with your email?

Supermom#1

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 3:43 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Good. Let’s prevent these kids from growing up and getting hpv related cancers.

Please do your kids a favor and read:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m.....9622/

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 30 2019, 5:43 pm
Read up a bit more on the history of the bill to mandate Gardasil, on the FDA approval of this shot and what Dr. Harper, one of the scientists involved in its development said about it:

http://visionlaunch.com/watch-.....a9Sp4

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Nov 30 2019, 7:53 pm
How does it even make sense that something that protects you against a VIRUS could target your ovaries? The vaccine has nothing to do with fertility. It's like saying that a hepatitis vaccine would cause liver failure. Nonsensical
Page 7 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics